27

Taehyung POV :
I was in Jungkook's office because he went to grab jeonsan and junho from kindergarten to a park ,I was going to see a file but my phone rang . And it's Jin hyung.

Taehyung : hello Jin hyung".
Jin : " oh taebaby , how are you ?". I smiled
Taehyung : " I'm fine hyung , how are you ?".
Jin : " just morning sickness but everything is fine , I called you if you can come with us to the mall ".
Taehyung: " us ? , who else ?". He giggled
Jin : " me , you , haneul and Jimin ".
Taehyung: " ah okay ,we meet there or you come pick me up ?".
Jin : " I will come ".
Taehyung: " okay hyung see you ". We hang up and I was thinking to call Jungkook to tell him that I will go with them since it was almost time for the workers to end their journey.
I called and the phone rang two time and he answered chuckling.
Jungkook: " hello baby ?". I smiled because he was still chuckling.
Taehyung: " seems you are having fun darling ".
Jungkook: " yes love our son is growing up so fast ". I giggled.
Taehyung: " what did he do darling?".
Jungkook: " he was talking to a girl with junho , but this little girl kissed his cheeks and he pretended to faint ". I giggled and he chuckled.
Taehyung: " that's my boy ,he sure is growing up ,how about junho ?".
Jungkook: " I swear they are like twins ". I giggled again .
Taehyung: " glad you have great time ".
Jungkook: " yeah ! Baby everything is alright?".
Taehyung: " yes honey, I called to tell you that me and others will go to the mall ".
Jungkook: " okay baby , yoongi called me and he will have jeonsan sleep over ".
Taehyung: " I didn't pack his stuff honey ". I pouted.
Jungkook: " don't worry love junho and jeonsan has same age they wear same size ".
Taehyung: " fine honey I have to go jin is calling me take care yeah ".
Jungkook: " sure baby , take care too if anything call me, I love you princess ". I blushed
Taehyung: " love you more my man ". He chuckled and we hang up I went out to meet the others at the entrance and I went inside to greet them .
Jimin : " taebaby I missed you ". I hugged him and kissed the others cheeks .
Time skip to the mall :
We were walking and laughing until my phone rang I saw the caller ID and it's Jungkook.
Taehyung: " yes darling?".
Jungkook: " hey baby , are you still there ?".
Taehyung: " yes my love I will be back in 20 minutes I will grab some things for jeonsan ".
Jungkook: " okay love , I got dinner for us so you don't have to cook baby ". I smiled
Taehyung: " I love you darling ".
Jungkook: " I love you more princess ". I blushed ,the others looked at me smirking.
We hang up and I pulled them to a place grabbed what I needed and we walked out of the mall with them still smirking .
Jimin: " he will wreck you tonight ". I giggled
Taehyung: " that's what I want ".
Haneul : " naughty boy ". We laughed and walked to the car and drove away .I was at the mansion door .
Jin : " use protection ". I blushed and giggled.
I walked to the door and entered inside but silence was there I walked to the kitchen and he wasn't home I went to our room but still he wasn't I put the shopping bags at the closet and walked to his gym and he was there doing push ups making me groan at his biceps and his hard chest and his abs that made me moan lowly, he looked up and I was drooling.
Jungkook: " ah you are here baby ". I walked to him he was shirtless.
Taehyung: " I came and see I already want you to fuck me ". He pulled me to him .
Jungkook: " is my princess horny today ?". I pulled him and kissed his lips
Taehyung: " I'm always horny for you ". He chuckled .
Jungkook: " let's eat then we think what we do ". I nodded and I went to kitchen and he prepared our dinner, we ate ,I put the dishes at the dishwasher and turned around to find him talking on the phone .
I took the opportunity and run to our room to change .
Jungkook POV :
I was talking to namjoon hyung for some work and we hang up , I walked to our room and my heart stopped I moaned just by looking at him , he was in bed looking sexy with black lingerie

Jungkook POV : I was talking to namjoon hyung for some work and we hang up , I walked to our room and my heart stopped I moaned just by looking at him , he was in bed looking sexy with black lingerie

Jungkook: " fuck baby ". I groaned he walked to me
Taehyung: " I missed you master ". I pulled him by his waist and he moaned.
Jungkook: " you sure want that room today ". I squeezed his ass and he moaned loudly.
Taehyung: " I'm all yours and I want your dick inside my hole ". I groaned at his dirty talking
I walked to nightstand and pulled the key and opened the door .and he gasped

I got ride of my joggers I was just in boxers and he was looking at the things

I got ride of my joggers I was just in boxers and he was looking at the things.i grabbed  handcuffs and walked to him he turned to me not noticing what I have in my hand .
Jungkook: " hands behind your back baby ". He done what told and I kissed his neck and cuffing him and he moaned.
Taehyung: " jungkook, what's that ?". I smirked.
Jungkook: " your wish came true ". He blushed and I pulled him to bed .
Jungkook:" in the middle baby ". He went to the middle and looked at me .i walked and grabbed blindfold and went to bed and he was just looking at me . I put them on him and he fucking moaned.
Jungkook: " oh so my baby is horny?  ".
Taehyung: " touch me master ". He moaned loudly.
Jungkook: " should I touch you ? ". He moaned
Taehyung: " please master , I will be good ". I smirked
Jungkook: " you will ?". He nodded and moaned since the sensitivity increases I touch his thigh and become a moaning mess . Jungkook:" turn and ass up ". He stayed at his place .
Jungkook: " don't make me repeat myself ". He shook his head . I grabbed him and pulled his ass up .
Taehyung: " m-master ". I spanked his left ass and he racked his back .
Jungkook: " count them ". He sobbed because I spanked him hard that his ass is red and a hand prints was visible.he counted with every spank .
Taehyung: " twenty... please s-stop m-master ". I spanked one and he sobbed loudly. I pulled his panties down and flipped him his face was at the pillow and ass up .
Jungkook: " keep your ass up ". He sobbed
I went to one closet and his ass wasn't up ,I went to him and spanked him again .
Jungkook: " disobeying your master huh slut ". I spanked him one time
Taehyung: " h-hurts please master ". I stoped and put lube on a vibrator and pushed inside him without preparing him and he screamed. And put the maximum level he was squirming and moaning loudly.
Jungkook: " will you disobey me again ?". He screamed probably that hit his prostate .i pulled his hair .
Jungkook: " want spanks to talk ,cause I can give you hard ones ". He shook his head
Taehyung: " aaah please master hurts ".
I pulled the vibrator and he fell on his stomach sobbing.
Jungkook: " want my dick ?". He nodded .
Taehyung: " please master ".
Jungkook: " please what ?". He moaned because I was running my fingers at his hole .
Taehyung: " I want you master ". I kissed his ass where I spanked him and he arch his back .
I pulled my boxer and pushed inside him raw and he screamed on top of his lungs.
I started thrusting in an animalistic pace that the bed was rocking hard with the wall .
Taehyung: " m-master I want to see you ". I stopped opened the cuffs and then get the blindfold off and he circled his arms around me his tears falling I kissed him hard and entered him again he moaned in the kiss and I started thrusting again .
Taehyung: " cumming aaaah Jungkook ".
Jungkook: " moan my name babyboy ".
Taehyung: "jungkoook". And he came sprinting his cum on our chests and stomachs
I thrusted some times and pulled out and came on his stomach groaning in pleasure .
Jungkook: " you did well my love ". He smiled a little sure I wrecked him he looks tired .
I put some wipes and cleaned the cum and went beside him in bed kissed him .
Jungkook: " want take shower baby ".
Taehyung: " yes please ". I kissed him and pulled him bridal style
Jungkook: " second round on shower baby ?". He gasped
Taehyung: " put me down ". I chuckled and pecks his lips and we went inside the shower .