Chapter 6

"Now spill your thoughts about the pretty Omega without trying to escape, you dick."

Hoseok was still waiting with a smirk on his lips, observing his Alpha friend's behaviour. Namjoon actually has no words to say. He was excpecting a hangout of 3-4 hours with playing video games, looking at hot chicks photos and talking randomly about anything. But seems like luck is not with him.

He should have saw it coming that his  friend won't forget about their bet which he took too lightly. One thing Namjoon don't wanted to do right now is just not to discuss their bet. It's not like he hate that bet. He just don't want to. There is no way to escape it. Nodding his head, Namjoon inhaled a long breath then exhaled.

"Ok. Fine. So at first I thought that....he would be like any other scared Omega who will fall for my charm eventually. I thought he would start to like me like such sluts some male Omegas are-"
"Bullshit." Hoseok cut Namjoon in the middle. Namjoon got slightly annoyed because he don't like it when someone cuts him. But he can't become angry at Hoseok for interrupting him only once. So he just closed his eyes for a little bit with clenching his jaws and sighed before continuing.

"Yeah I know. So, when I held him in my arms today at lunch I was like 'Yes!!! I won the bet.' Until......he looked up. It was like.....I was hypnotized. His eyes...were hypnotic type-"

"Yeah we saw. You both were looking at each other for whole damn 3 minutes like a fucking kdrama cliché scene was happening."

Namjoon nodded and continued. "I was so immersed on them. I almost forgot that we were in school. I felt like I-"

"Should kiss him? Yeah, I know."

"Will you stop interrupting me??!!"

"What?! I just completed your sentence!!"

"When did I said that in my mind??!!"

"Your mind is full of horny thoughts okay.!! Who are you lying to?! I basically know you since you were in diapers, asshole!!!"

"But I don't have any horny thoughts for him, okay.!!!"

"You were practically undressing and judging him at the same time in class when we met him today!!!"

"Okay. Okay. Maybe I have thought about that. I am getting to that point so don't interrupt again okay.", After looking at the situation which was taking turn to make them both fighting over bullshit, Namjoon just sighed and tried to calm down the intense atmosphere. Hoseok nodded, also understanding that their argument was not letting them reach anywhere. "Fine. Continue then. "

Namjoon nodded and took a breath. "So, as I was saying when I looked into his eyes, I was frozen for few moments. Because they were like hypnotizing me. But at the same time so innocent. Their shape were big like doe eyes. So pure. And his face. Despite having horror in it, it was also so, I don't know what to say. That cute button nose which I just wanted to boop very badly, and those lips. They were thin and a mixture between pink and red. I can't say anything about texture though, but I bet they are hella soft. All in all, he looked so pretty cute to me."

After finishing his mind made essay he hoped that Hoseok shut up about this topic thinking he is doing right what he thought he would do and go back to their hangout. Seriously, he was not even interested in the Omega but he had to take the opportunity to look closely at his face so that he can make easy descriptions.

He won't lie.  Jungkook is good looking. Maybe even cute. But Kim Namjoon sleeps with girls. He won't change that. And he won't lie about that to himself.

He looked up to Hoseok, only to find him furrowing his eyebrows and lips in thin line.

"What?" Namjoon didn't understand why Hoseok was making that expression. He tried his best to describe his whole thoughts. Still furrowing eyebrows, Hoseok asked, "After giving me a long ass essay of how Jungkook looks to you, you still think him as pretty and cute? I mean like no beautiful, no ethereal, no nothing?" He shaked his head a little with a confused face at the word 'nothing'.