Chapter 12; Moving In

I lay in bed staring up at the ceiling with a unlit cigarette between my lips, my phone rings. Tomorrow I was going back and wether I'd be staying there was yet to be determined. I answer the phone, the lighter that I've been debating on lighting it. "Hello?" I talk from the side of my mouth.
"Hello, the school has looked over your request and decided to grant it." The voice says, I sit up.
"Wait, seriously!? Holy— okay, thank you so much. Should we come today because of our situation or?" I carry on, getting caught up in the moment.
"That is probably for the best, since you'll probably have the most to move in."

I thanked him and ran downstairs, my feet stop at the bottom of the stairs. "PACK YOUR SHIT WE ARE MOVING!" I yell he jumps and acts confused.
"What!? Why!? What the hell did you do!?" He panics.
"Nothing, we are moving on campus of UA. You don't need to take everything I'm keeping this house, but most things from your room will be moved there." He was frozen, "are you okay—"
"I'm going to be living in UA!" He cheers and hugs me quickly before running up the stairs.
"You will be... but me I'm not so sure." I mumble and walking over to my duffle bag. I pick it up, slinging it on my shoulder. "Now I have to sneak this in, somehow."

I walk to my room and place the bag on my bed, I start to remove bombs and knives, even a small katana I stole from someone. I pull out my handheld shotgun and shells, leaving only my claws, a small pistol, and a few throwing knives. I glance at my coat that was hanging over my bed post. "Yeah, I'm taking that." I fold it gently and place it on top of my weapons. I start to fold all my other clothing on top. I slowly move on to bathroom things. Everything I need is all put into the duffle bag, my "dangerous" things on the bottom.

I meet my brother outside the house locking the door, "come on doofus. Oh, and I go by my cover name." He nods and we walk down the road, "everyone else we be there tomorrow."
"Oh okay, that's fine." He says with his backpack and a suitcase.

We approached the school where Mr. Aizawa was waiting, I wave a little and he walks inside. We follow quietly. "Nice to meet you, kid." He says to my brother, I saw the excitement in his eyes that he was trying to hide. "Are you planing on being a hero like your sister?"
"Y-Yup! I want to be a hero and help people!" He nods quickly as we are lead inside a building.
"Well, here is the dorms. Next said that you'll share a room for about week until his room is ready."
"Okay, Mr. Aizawa." I nod looking at the main area.
"Rooms are labeled." He walks out leaving us.

We find my room and walk in, a bed and a small couch with a pull out bed. The room was as big as our living room, it was nice. I was used to sharing a bathroom so it wasn't a problem, luckily we are close so this wasn't awkward. I placed my bag on my bed and he tossed his stuff on the couch. I lay down dramatically, my phone began to ring. "Yellow, is a happy color." I say as I hear a groan.
"Listen, I got a little job, it'll be easy. An in and out job."
"Oh, great! So simple and easy." I stand up and my brother looks at me confused, I start shuffling through my bag. I pull out my coat and sneak my claws out in the coat so Daichi won't see them.
"Get here and I'll give you more info."
"Right, see you there." I hang up.
"Where are you going?" Dai asks frowning.
"I'm meeting up with Sven and the others." I say plainly, walking to the door. I throw my coat on over (F/C) tank top and jeans, my combat boots thumped against the carpets.

I leave the school grounds without looking back. I think for a few seconds before going down an alley, my fingers grab onto a fire escape latter. I climbed to the top of the building and run and jump onto the next building and the next. Until I see AllMight, jumping by. I quickly drop back down into an alley a few miles from where I want to be. I fall miss stepping rolling my ankle. "Fuck." I growl and stand up, I walk farther down the alley, twisting and turning. Avoid the main roads.

I open the door and sigh. "What's the job—" I see a man standing there with a gun pointed at his head, Nyoko was glaring down her barrel. My eyes glare at the guy, I knew him and he screwed us over last time.
"Wrath! It's been awhile, I hope you can call your little pet off." He laughs nervously.
"Nah, and she's not a pet, Akemi. Now, why shouldn't I drain you of your blood." I growl showing my claws, he waves his hands in defense.
"Listen, I know I tricked you l-last time but! But a robber stole a f-family heirloom! I need you to get it for me, I already paid half! I need this back!" I sigh and nod my head to the side and Nyoko puts the gun down. "Thank you—"
"Can it, get out of my headquarters." I growl walking to Sven.

Sven sighs and looks at me. "You heard him, now here is the address, and this is the heirloom." He hands me a file and I nod. I ruffle his hair and he hits it away annoyed.
"See ya." I say walking out, my eyes look over everything. "A necklace? Looks pricey."