Apple of My Eye

"El hijo de puta..." I quickly spawned my spear and spun around. Alastor's red blazing eyes bore into mine. I tried not to cower under his gaze, "I knew you weren't here to help the hotel.". He chuckled and rapped his sharp fingers on the tip of his microphone cane. The static in the air seemed to intensify. His menacing gaze didn't falter as he spoke, "Well...This is indeed very interesting. Very, VERY interesting...and, dare I say it? Entertaining?" He chuckled once more. My hands shook slightly as I gripped my spear and watched his every move. Alastor brushed off an invisible speck of dust that was apparently on his shoulder, "So, Ms.Vaggie dear...tell me, why are you in my darling Charlie's room? I know you would never have ill intent towards Charlie...right?" He grinned. I clenched my jaw and looked away for only a moment, "...No, never. She's my best friend. I could also ask you the same question though. Why are you in here as well? Don't think I didn't notice the small unusual signs. What are you planning?" I narrowed my eye. He laughed and leaned on his microphone/cane, "Well, being the mischievous demon I am, I do have a few tricks up my sleeve. I guess you could say you caught me red handed." He winked and a sound of distant laughter filled the room. It almost sounded like it came from a...radio? Whatever. Least of my problems. I moved closer to the red asshole, "Back off Alastor. I know exactly what you're capable of, but I know exactly what Charlie is capable of too. As soon as she finds out you want this-" I showed him the crystal apple, "Then she'll never trust you again. Say goodbye to the hotel, Charlie, and most importantly this precious pin." I put it back where it belonged, safe..with me. Alastor laughed though...He just laughed hysterically, as if this was all a big joke, "My dear, I won't be saying goodbye to anyone or anything. No no no no no. In fact-"
"What are y'all doing in my room?"

Charlie's POV

I stared at Alastor and Vaggie as they looked at me with wide eyes. I raised an eyebrow and slowly stepped forward, "...How did y'all even get into my room?". Alastor was the first to answer. "Well, my dear, I just came in here looking for you but you obviously aren't here hahaha! Instead I found dear Vaggie." He eyed her from behind and slightly narrowed his eyes. Vaggie narrowed her eye as well and then looked at me, "Charlie, that's not true. He came in here looking for your Apple. You have to believe me." I stared at my best friend and my...I bit my lip as I thought of what to call him. I didn't know. He wasn't a friend, nor was he a lover, but...deep inside of me...I wish he was. I looked at Alastor and furrowed my eyebrows, a look of betrayal on my face, "Alastor, were you really doing that?" Alastor waved a hand in the air, "No of course not Darling, what utter nonsense! You know I would never do that. You're the apple of my eye." He grinned, but his eyes seemed to darken. I looked down at my shoes and rubbed my elbow, "I don't know Vaggie...Why are you in here?" Her mouth hung open as she stared in shock. "I came in here to stop him! Charlie I'm your best friend! Please!" She sprawled out her arms. Alastor grinned even wider and snatched something from her. "Should you believe her?" He held up my secret hidden box. It held my most precious family heirloom. The Apple. I looked at the box then at Vaggie. My eyes began to water slightly, "Vaggie...what..?why..?why did you have that? I trusted you!" I yelled. She stood up from where she was crouched on her knees with her signature spear in her hands and shook her head, "No Charlie, it's not what it seems! I was protecting it! So he couldn't get it!" Vaggie moved towards me, but I moved away. Alastor seemed to only smile more, if that was possible. "Vaggie I...I...I thought we were friends...How could you..?" Vaggie turned to Alastor, "¡Te odio! Ella se enterará. Y cuando lo hace, estaré listo para patearte el trasero, tù que la radio roja cereza voladura follar." Alastor narrowed his eyes and frowned slightly, "No creas que no entiendo." Vaggie growled and turned to me, "Charlie I promise it's not what it looks like." I looked away, "Vaggie...I want you out of the hotel...please..." I saw Vaggie's shock and Alastor's smile. "W-what?" Her voice faltered. Alastor scooted her out the door, "I'm sorry dear Vaggie, but you are no longer welcome at this establishment. Please remove your things." Vaggie looked at me and silently pleaded. I just looked away again. Vaggie stifled a sniffle and stormed down the hall. I couldn't watch as she left.

Alastor's POV

I was so happy I just wanted to eat jambalaya and dance all night. I did admit to myself that Charlie's saddened face made me want to cut open anyone or anything that made her day even worse. I rested my hand on her back, "Charlie, my dear, it was for the best." She sniffed and wiped her eyes. I looked away and clenched my jaw. Emotions were not good with me. She nodded slightly, "I guess you're right...it still hurts though...she was my best friend...is? I dont know...we've been friends for so long I don't know if I can just cut her off." I stared down at her. "Of course you can." She quickly looked up at me, "What?" I shrugged and patted her head, "Never mind, just don't think about it darling..." I kept walking with her til we made our way to the reading room. We both sat down and continued to talk. I really do love her...I don't know if I can do this but...Niffty made it very clear...I am becoming weak...

Niffty's POV

I continued my daily cleaning as usual and rolled my eyes as I noticed Charlie's door open. 'Slob' I thought as I peered into her room. It was a mess, and it looked like she was obsessed with Alastor...hmph. I walked in and continued cleaning until I noticed a small box. I picked it up and began to examine it. When I came into her room last time to search for her...heirloom...I had no luck, but I didn't see this laying here. I opened and my eye went wide. I found it. 'I should tell Alastor...' No. I shouldn't. He would take it away. He's becoming too fascinated with Ms.Perfect. I put the pin in my pocket and skipped out the room happily. My grin widened as I bumped into Charlie, "Hiya Charlie." I said in my cutest voice. She smiled and waved, "Hey Niffty, whatcha doin?" I shrugged, "Just having fun roaming the halls and cleaing I guess." She nodded and grinned, "Cool, well see ya." I waved and continue on.
"See ya indeed, Charlie..."