CHAPTER 19: PRACTICE

Jennie's POV:

"Jennie! Are you going home now? Can we go with you? We will go to your house, Jisoo invited us." Jeongyeon said.

"I'm sorry, I will go somewhere else. You can go with our other classmates." I said.

"We're the only one who will go. Our classmates are not coming with us."  Tyuzu said.

"Is that so? I'm really sorry but I really can't, just go with Jisoo." I said to them.

"We can't, Jisoo already go with Rosé, they're sweet right?" Tyuzu said like she's annoying me.

What word that they can't understand on what I am saying? I can't right? And you still have guts to annoy me?

"Oh what now? I hope you know how to commute going to our house. If you don't want to commute, you can just walk. You know the way right?" I said to them while smiling.

"Bye, take care okay?" I added.

Before they can protest, I go out of our classroom and go to the parking lot.

I will also start my plan to make that two suffer.

But for now I need to go first to Lili. It's been two days since I said 'yes' to joining the pageant, and until now I wasn't able to tell Lili the situation.

And It's been one week the last time I saw her so I decided to visit her at their house.

When the butler saw my car he immediately open the so that I can come in. I immediately go out of my car and go inside their house.

When I go inside, I saw Mom, Dad, and Lucas at the living room watching sadly.

"Why are you all sad?" I ask. And all look at my direction.

"Noona! You're back!" Lucas shouted happily and run to my direction and ask to carry him.

"Hi baby, how are you?" I ask him while I am carrying him.

"I miss you Noona." He said sweetly to me.

"Aww, you're so sweet." I said and kiss him in his cheeks. "Good afternoon Mom and Dad." I greeted to them.

"Good afternoon Jennie." They said in unison.

"Where's Lili?" I ask them

"Probably she is sulking inside her room. That's been her hobby when you left." Dad said.

"Ahh okay, baby let's go to your Noona's room." I said.

"No! I'm not going to the monster's den!" He said.

"Your Noona is not a monster." I said to him while laughing.

"He became one when you left the house." He said. "When you left, he is always angry and sad." He added. I look at to the direction of Mom and Dad and they nod to me.

"Go now Jennie, go to her now. Let her out to her den." Mom said and I nod and left Lucas because he really don't like to go with me.

Because their house is to big, it took me few minutes before I arrive infront of her room.

I immediately knock at her door.

"What?!" She shouted from the inside. "I told you to never disturb me when I am in my room, right?!" She added.

I slowly opened her door and I saw her lying in her bed and she looks very sad.

"Lili." I called her and when she heard my voice she immediately look at me.