22. A Little Tease

CONTENT WARNING - dom/sub, degradation, spanking, dirty talk, creampie.

"Bend over."

The air held a draft of tension that rolled in thick waves between their bodies, leaving a heavy pressure in Camilas' chest that turned her veins ice cold upon meeting his gaze.

She had never felt so small, so beneath him as she did then, his eyes underlying a certain darkness that left her feeling like a stranger in the obscenely small and cluttered bedroom, the one they both had shared for only one short year. Both love and loss filtered into every crack and crevice of the bland walls.

"Did I stutter sweetheart?" Shawn questioned roughly. "Have I not made myself clear as to what I want from you?"

His stance was tall, defined, biceps stretching the thin shirt as arms crossed against his chest defensively, weakening her stances and confidence in one mere blow. She twisted her fingers together in front of herself, as if a small child expecting a scolding. It certainly felt the part, and her breath was left shaky and uneven because of it.

"Y-your mad right now, maybe we should-"

In a swift matter of seconds her jaw was firmly grasped within an iron hold, fingers splaying across the bone and the soft of her neck threateningly, hazel eyes staring her down almost lethally. In a slow movement of eased skill, he tilted her head back, baring her neck to him in submission, making sure she felt the strain on her muscles as she met his eyes.

"Such a waste of a night." He tutted mockingly, his voice nothing but condescending at best. It was thrilling, choosing to test his patience when she normally gave in within seconds of his touch on her body.

"Who told you it was okay to act like such a brat. Hmm?"

His words seethed out, lips curling up in a sneer. Shawn watched her unfold before him, his precious flower being plucked away by his own hands. He relished in the power that she allowed him, his cock achingly hard in his jeans.

"I'm sorry Shawn, I'm sorry-"

"Shut up." He snapped, two fingers sliding into her mouth to press firmly down onto her tongue, further silencing her. Camilas' eyes grew wide at the display of dominance, lips automatically closing around the digits with a gentle suck; tongue lavishing the pads of his fingers in attempts to appease him.

If possible, his eyes darkened. Watching her mouth suck on his fingers as if it were his cock was the last tether to his already slipping control, and with one last firm press onto her sinful tongue, he was sliding them from her mouth, only to grasp her long dark hair with he same hand still coated in her saliva.

"Dirty little girl."

Her scalp tingled at the tight grasp he held within his clenched fist, her head tilted back uncomfortably far before she was being led to the end of the bed, a whole three strides to her right. Shawn guided her over the edge of it, forcing her body to bend at the waist and her chest to press firmly against the soft cotton sheets that were ice cold from lack of body heat to warm them.

"Won't you ever learn sweetheart?" With her cheek pressed into the sheets, him using his grasp on her hair as leverage to pin her in place, Camila barely felt his chest slide almost teasingly against her back, unable to speak, only shivering slightly within his clutches.

"It's always in your best interest to listen to me."

Camila's advances and attempts at playing mind games with him during the night, a time spent at a local bar frequented by them both and a group of mutual friends, had backfired on her greatly. It had all been in good fun, a lingering touch to Connor's shoulder, an over joyous laugh at one of Niall's many attempts at a hilarious joke.