Chapter 37

Yuichi's POV

"Thanks for the day Yuichi-Kun!" Akira said waving. 

"No problem. Take care of her!" I smiled while waving back. Akira nodded in response and walked off to his house, Kaguya in the tow. 

"Erina! This way!" I grinned dragging her off to a nearby tree. 

"Yuichi-san?!" She exclaimed in surprise. We went behind the tree so that no one will see us. and we sat down to watch the sunset. 

"Woah! It's so pretty~" Erina gushed. 

"Mhm." I agreed. Then gave Erina a quick peck at her lips. 

"Wha-, Yuichi-san!" Erina blushed. 

"Sorry sorry." I smiled. We watched the rest of the sunset behind the mountains. 

"Hey Erina, We've only dated for a few months, but, after a year of dating... You wanna get married?" I asked. 

"What's that cheesy question?! Of course!" Erina laughed. I chuckled. 

"Thanks, Erina. Let's go back home." I said. Erina nodded and we talked the whole way there. (I'm getting memories of Tokyo ghoul oh no) 

"Yuichi-san? What's for dinner?" Erina asked. 

"Meatballs pasta." I replied. 

"Can I help? Please~!" Erina pleaded. 

"Fine. Don't cause a mess okay?" I replied. 

"YES!" Erina Cheered. 

"Can you boil the water?" I asked. 

"Done!" She replied. She took a kettle, filled it with water, and started to heat it on the stove. 

"Good, I'll get the ingredients to make the meatballs so can you grab the pasta from the cupboard?" I asked. 

"Sure," She said. I grabbed the ingredients needed and started to cut them and kneaded them into small balls. 

"How many grams Yuichi-san?" 

"200." I replied. 

"Kay," 

We silently kept making the meatball pasta until it was done. 

"Whew. This is tiring. You do this everyday Yuichi-san?" Erina asked. 

"Well, yea? We need food to live after all." I replied. 

"Let's enjoy the food." 

.

.

.

.

"That was good!" Erina said. 

"It really was. Thanks for helping me, Erina." I thanked her. 

"No problem. I need to do something if I'm going to stay here." Erina smiled. I grinned.

"Alright, well, let's sleep I guess." I yawned. 

"Agreed." 

****Next day****

"Yuichi-san! Wake up!! Come on!! Yuichi-san!!" I heard. I groaned and opened my eyes. Erina was on top of me and was smiling. 

"Good morning Yuichi-san!" She said. 

"Good morning Erina, can you get off me?" I asked. She nodded and got off. I sat up and yawned whilst rubbing my eyes. 

"Yuichi-san! I'm hungry-"

"Erina, I wanted to say this a long time ago but, Can you call me Yuichi? Not Yuichi-san?" I asked. 

"Wha- What?!" Erina exclaimed in surprise. 

"Can you call me without the -san?" I repeated. 

".... Yuichi-." Erina mumbled. 

"There we go! Much better!" I smiled.