{75 Mental breakdown

Your POV

You gathered your thoughts and slowly opened the door to Yoongi's room. The room was completely dark and you couldn't see anything.

''Yoongi?'' You whisper but there is no response. Not that you had expected a response but you thought you should at least let him know you were there, you hadn't exactly knocked. Carefully you feel around the wall to find the light switch and turn on the lights. At first, you think Yoongi isn't in the room but then you notice the blankets on the bed moving ever so slightly and you know he is hidden under them. 

''Yoongi?'' You ask again a bit louder this time and slowly walk over to the bed, ''Are you alright?''

He doesn't respond, not even when you sit down on the bed next to him. The blanket covers him from head to toe, making it impossible for you to see what is going on. Under the blanket you can make out his curled up shape, facing the opposite wall. 

''Yoongi?'' You grab the blanket and softly pull on it, but it doesn't move. You pull a little bit harder but the blanket doesn't budge. Yoongi must be holding onto it from the inside. ''What happened Yoongi?''

Yoongi still doesn't respond, the form in the bed staying completely frozen. You pull on the blanket again, harder, and this time you feel Yoongi yanking the blanket back and from your hands. You stare at it in disbelief, Yoongi never acted like this before. He had always talked to you, even during the anxiety attack he still picked up your phone. You sighed, what were you going to do? You could just talk to him even though he might not respond you knew he could hear you, but you didn't know what to say. Besides, you didn't even know what was going on. Instead, you laid down on the bed next to him and wrapped your arms around the blanket fortress, and hugged his back tightly. 

''You know you can talk to me Yoongi,'' You whispered, ''About anything.''

There was still no response, this time you tried entering the blank from the other side. With your foot you tried to pry away the blanket and slip your foot under, but before you even had a chance you felt how his leg pinned down the blanket and held it down firmly. You sighed again but didn't give up your snuggled as close to him as possible. Even though he wasn't talking to you, you felt the ever so slight increase in a heartbeat when you snuggled close to him. So instead of trying to talk to him you just stayed there hugging him. After a while, you felt Yoongi stir under the blankets, he was turning around and felt how he pulled on the cover you were lying on. Quickly you moved off the blanket giving him space to lift the blanket, from the small opening a pair of hands reached out. You grabbed his hand and in a swift motion, Yoongi lifted the blanket further with one hand while pulling you in with the other covering the two of you again. His arms wrapping around you tightly his head snuggling into the crook of your neck, you put your arms around him and kissed him on his head. You didn't say anything, afraid that maybe he would recoil again. 

The two of you lay under the covers just hugging, your bodies as close to each other as possible. Even with everything going on it felt so comfortable, your arms fit perfectly around his body. It was as if the two of you were made for it each other. Your heartbeat completely synchronized beating in the same rhythm, two souls becoming one.  Softly you caressed his back trying to comfort him and hugging him tightly.

''Y/n?'' Yoongi whispered almost incoherently. 

'Hmmm?'' You replied and kissed the top of his head again.

''They fired me,'' You felt how his arms wrapped around you tighter, so tight it almost felt suffocating but you let him. A soft sob escaped from his lips, you knew he was still trying to stay strong for you but he must be feeling so broken on the inside. 

You didn't know what to say, Namjoon had said that their contract was going to be terminated if they found a soulmate. Yoongi himself has also said that it was something he was afraid of, but you never believed them. You had always thought that BTS was untouchable, with all the fame they had but you obviously had been wrong. It had never occurred to you this was an actual possibility you had selfishly been thinking about yourself. What losing your job was going to mean to your life never about what the consequences were going to be to his life. 

Wrapping your arms around Yoongi a little bit tighter you felt soft shudders of his shoulders as he quietly sobbed in your arms. Never in your life had you felt this quilty before. It was all your fault if you just wouldn't have taken that job at BigHit none of this would ever have happened. but you couldn't break down with him now. You felt tear welling up in your eyed and tried to blink them away, you had to be strong for him, you needed to be there for him now you couldn't break down yourself too. Still, the tears kept crawling down your face, you weren't sure if it was because of your misery or because Yoongi was still crying silently in your arms. 

------------------------

It's a little bit of a shorter chapter but I hope that is okay :)

Random character fact:

Your favorite color is red.