𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

chapter one !
( takes place during 1x11 'hairography' )

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"UGH, THIS SUCKS!" Amelia Abrams sighed in exasperation whilst slamming shut the door of her locker. "How come I have to deal with an hour of geography and Ms Doosenburg's annoying voice when you get a free period?"

Luna rolled her eyes at the younger girl beside her.

"It's not a free period, Ames." Luna muttered, pulling out her phone and scrolling through her twitter. "It's a meeting with the guidance counsellor. Which pretty much means that I'm going to sit and watch Miss Pillsbury polish her grapes for an hour."

Amelia chuckled at her friends remark, looping their arms together as they walked towards their next period rooms, which were conveniently ( for them ) in the same direction.

"Do you even know why she asked to see you?" Amy asked, raising her eyebrows expectantly.

"Nope, I just know that she better not try and get me to open up or anything, because it's way too early for that shit."

In all honesty, Luna didn't actually mind going to see Miss Pillsbury in her free period. She would rather spend an hour watching her school's guidance counsellor refill her many hand sanitiser bottles than actually have to do real school work.

Amelia unhooked their arms as her geography class, and Ms Doosenbury's frowning face, came into their view.

Artie, Amelia's twin brother, rolled up to them as they got to the door. His smiling face greeted them as he pushed his glasses up to keep them on his nose. "Hey guys," he greeted them kindly.

"Hey Artie." Luna greeted him back with a small smile and wave. At the same time she spoke, Amelia said "Hey noob!"

Artie huffed at his twin in annoyance. "How many times have I told you to stop using Drake and Josh references to insult me?" He scolded his sibling as Amelia smirked in triumph. "You're ruining my favourite show for me."

"Yeah well, you ratted me out to mom for doing it so now I'm just gonna do it more." Luna heard her best friend retort as she wheeled her brother into the classroom.