Chapter 10

Author P.O.V

"Damn it's been a hot minute since i've been to the mall like this" Andre sighs happily as they pull up to the mall, Dom and King can't help but smile as well because they're happy Andre seems to be feeling a little better.

"Yeah same what y'all finna buy?" King questions curiously as they all get out of the car wanting to know what he's friends want so he can help them get it before they enter the store.

"Food" Andre says happily with a wide happy smile on his face at the thought of food. Food is the love of Andre's life nothing can ever change that.

"I'm going straight for the shoes" Dom answers Don's love for shoes runs so deep it's ridiculous the amount of show boxes he has in his walk in closet stacked up in on part of his closet you'd think he would want anymore, but there's always more to get.

"Andre I understand your need for food so I ain't finna come for you, but Dom don't your ugly ass got enough shoes as it is" King says laughing softly at the face Dom makes out of offense.

"Yeah Dom you got like 30 pairs of shoes in your closet and I don't think i've ever seen you wear all of them" Andre adds on laughing softly as well when Dom scowls at him.

"First of all I have worn every pair in that closet i'll make a whole slideshow and prove it, second I only have 25 because I gave 5 of em away to some homeless people who needed em" Dom defends himself as they start walking towards the entrance of the large building.

"Aw look at you trying to crawl your way out god's shit list" King snickers earning a glare from Dom and a soft laugh from Andre.

When they make it into the mall they try not to split up they really do, but as soon as Dom sees a store full of shoes he walks off, and as soon as Andre smells the food he goes towards it and king is off by himself browsing the stores all by himself.

"ohh this is cute" King says looking a beautiful sky blue hoodie, he looks at the price that says $102 and mumbles a "no, this is not cute at all." walking away from the hoodie that is now giving him bad vibes.

Dom is looking at some cute Nike Airs wondering if he should buy them or not he probably won't because he needs to save more than spend at the moment.

And Andre is enjoying a very large pretzel along with some crepes the boy could care less about clothes and shoes at the moment because he can steal some of the things King and Dom decide to buy for himself.

"This shit is so good" Andre mumbles softly as he scrolls through Tik-Tok for a few minutes the app is so fun and easy to use, and the people on it are super funny as well, but sometimes it can be to very toxic so he tries not to be on it for to long or he might something he does not want to see that could ruin his mood.

He's so invested in a Tik-Tok story time he doesn't notice a man sit across from him waiting for him to notice him when Andre finishes the video he notices the second part hasn't been posted, so he decides to save the first part in his favorite. Knowing that he'll open his favorites tab at some point and see that the second part has been posted.

Andre looks up from his phone only for a split second and jumps a little almost choking on his food not expecting to make eye contact with a damn stranger. The stranger is good looking, but he doesn't have time to admire them because a tiny amount of his pretzel goes down the wrong pipe.

"Bruh you tryin to kill me or sum?" Andre questions taking a sip of his drink trying to suppress a nasty cough he doesn't want to draw any attention to himself by dramatically coughing, but let me tell you his throat hurts just holding it in he rubs his throat and clears it as the burning slowly starts going away. The man in front of him chuckles softly and continues to look at Andre with a weird glint in his eyes.

bruh holding back a cough after sum goes down the wrong pipe is so painful 😭☠️

"Well can I help you? and why ain't you tell me you were there?" Andre asks softly putting down his pretzel not feeling comfortable enough to eat in front of the stranger and because his appetite just disappeared.

"Well you looked so adorable and infested in that video I couldn't bring myself to do so" The man answers with a slight accent. Andre's face turns slightly red and mumbles a small "oh" as he averts his gaze. He sucks at dealing with compliments from strangers especially when they're very straightforward.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" the men questions in a teasing tone and Andre nods his head almost immediately. He wants Dom or King to show up and save him from this situation. this what I get for walking off I guess. Andre scolds himself mentally.

"Well it's not my intention" The man says with a small smile on his face. Andre wishes he was hungry right now because he would have been snapping at the man but no. Andre wonders if the man is amused by Andre's uncomfortableness, and he can't help but say something without thinking.

"What do you want?" Andre questions sounds really annoyed because he did not have the time of day.

"I just wanna ask you a few questions" the man says pulling out three photos of and putting them on the desk Andre looks at the them and almost gasps but he keeps on a neutral face as he looks at the photos of Trey, Shawn, and Jordyn in front of him.

"Do you know these three men?"

He answers with a firm quick "No"

"Are you sure" the men questions and Andre looks up from the picture and makes eye contact with the man and says "yes" before getting up and deciding to look for King and Dom so they can get the hell outta here.

"See you around" is the last thing Andre hears from the Man before rushing off to find King and Dom.

Who Is this mysterious man?! a love rival? 😏

But in all seriousness....

That man sounded hot as fuck bye 🏃🏾‍♀️