Wattpad Original
Mayroong 9 pang mga libreng parte

Author's Note

Dear Reader,

I hope you're having a beautiful day. Maraming salamat sa interes mong basahin ang unang kwento ng Silvera Series.

"Wedding, Interrupted" started out as a way to deal with my boredom (and mounting anxiety) during the 2020 community quarantine. My only goal was to write a fun and light story, keeping in mind that during these trying times, readers are looking for stories that can help them temporarily escape the scary reality brought about by the current global health crisis. And judging by the good feedback I received (and still continue to receive) for WI, I think that goal was met.

Now, more than a year after finishing this story, here we are. Nabigyan po ako at ang kwento kong ito ng napakagandang oportunidad na mapasali sa Paid Stories Program.

The Paid Stories Program is one of Wattpad's ways to provide support to writers. Para tuloy-tuloy na mabasa ang "Wedding, Interrupted", maaari po kayong bumili ng Coins na gagamitin niyo para i-unlock ang buong kwento. Or, if you want, you can also subscribe to Premium+, which entitles you to unlock two (2) Paid stories every month, and choose WI to be one of them. By showing your support to these Wattpad initiatives, you are encouraging writers like me to create more stories for your reading pleasure.

For more information about the Paid Program, you may check out the following link:

https://www.wattpad.com/paidstories

And of course, my inbox and message board are always open for readers. Feel free to drop by my profile, and I'll do my best na masagot ang mga tanong niyo.

Should you decide to unlock this story, I hope you'd enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. At ngayon pa lang, nagpapasalamat na ako sa suporta mo. You have no idea how much it means to me. :)

Love,
Jezza

P.S. Allow me to also express my gratitude to the early readers of WI. Salamat dahil sinamahan niyo ako hanggang sa dulo ng kwentong ito. Being a Paid writer is a huge milestone for me, and your support and encouragement made this possible. :)