78

Jessica and Dean had followed a man into an alleyway. Sam was supposed to cut the other side off.

"Oh no." Dean muttered as he watched the man drain a homeless guy. It looked like he was stealing the man's soul.

"Come on." Jessica and Dean ran towards the man and the two tackled him together.

As Sam entered the alley, he watched in horror as his brother and Jessica disappeared into thin air.

"DEAN?! JESS?!" Sam yelled, but he got no response.

~<•>~

Two days earlier.

Dean was typing away on a computer. Sam and Jessica were both asleep. That is until Sam's phone began to ring.

"Ugh." Jessica sat up and let her hair fall down in front of her face. She looked over at Dean just as Sam did.

"Hey, don't give me that dirty diaper look, I ain't calling you."

Sam sighed and answered his phone. "Sheriff?"

Jessica stood up and walked over towards Dean.

"Still digging up dirt on Dick?"

Dean looked up at Jessica and nodded his head.

Sam closed his phone and looked towards his brother. "Sherif Mills. She caught us one."

Dean nodded his head. "Aw I feel bad we didn't get her anything."

Jessica rolled her eyes.

"I can't believe I'm about to say this but I hope you're watching cartoon smut, because reading Dick Roman crap over and over again is just self punishment."

Jessica looked down at Dean and placed a hand on her hip. A small smile tugged at her lips. "Am I not enough for you?"

Dean sighed and closed his computer. His eyes were on his brother.

"It's called anime, and it's an art form."

Sam nodded his head and Jessica chuckled.

~<•>~

Canton Ohio.

"Wow." Jessica placed her bag down on the ground. Dust flew up and caused her to cough a bit.

"So, there is a semi-functioning bathroom upstairs and a decent bedroom." Sam said as he came downstairs.

"Please don't tell me by 'semi-functioning' you mean hole in the floor." Dean groaned.

Sam held out his hand and so did Dean. They were going to play "Rock, Paper, Scissors" for it.

"Come on!" Dean whined. "I never win at these games."

Sam smirked and went to set up his stuff upstairs.

"Alright," Dean clapped his hands together. "Sam and I are going to check out our witness. You don't mind if you stay here, do you?"