Chapter 40

Chapter 40- Saying Goodbye

"You did good (L/N)." Gang Orca walked up to you and patted your head. You tried to smile, but you just felt upset. Gang Orca noticed it, but said nothing as you walked off to checked the scoreboard. Everyone stood around the board as the announcer spoke up.

"The amount of people who passed are organized by last name. The points were based on the times you messed up or did a good job on saving civilians, scores below 50 will not pass," the tired man said.

"For those who didn't pass, there are remedial classes." The labels were then shown to all of you and you just looked for your friends' names. you smiled as you kept seeing your classmates' names, all but Bakugou and Todoroki.

You got sad that they weren't on the board, and mostly thinking that you won't see them as semi-pros.
'I mean Kacchan I would get because he isn't exactly the one who save the injured, but since Todoroki's fight with Inasa-' your thoughts were interrupted by Ashido and Uraraka running up to you with big smiles.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! did you look at the board?! Your name is there!" Your eyes widen slightly and turn to search for your last name. Then you saw it.

(L/N) (Y/N)

You stared at your name, not believing it.
"But... I thought..." You trailed off in confusion.
"I said that if they can't get your collar, you win. I never said that you'll fail if it's taken off," You turn to see Gang Orca taking off his restraints.

"I had to evaluate you based on how you followed my commands and how you acted being brainwashed, and you did an incredible job." he gave you thumbs up as your eyes started to water. you jumped and hugged him, making him chuckle and hug back.

"Don't thank me, you were the one who really showed your worth," he said. you let go and smiled at him, bowing and running off to talk to your friends.
You stopped and turn to Todoroki, who looked down. You frowned you walked up to him, and held his hand. He jumped slightly and turn to face you, his facing heating up.

"I'm sorry that you didn't pass, but you did do a great job, I'm still proud of you," you said smiling softly at him. He gave a small smile back and squeezed your hand, making you flustered and run your neck.
"(Y/N), I've been meaning to ask you-"

"TODOROKI!!"

You jumped as you saw Inasa walking up to you two, staring at Todoroki for a moment, then slammed his head on the ground again.
"I'm truly sorry that you didn't pass, it was my fault! Forgive me!" He said clenching his teeth.

"It's ok, it was my fault too, after what you said I have a lot to think about," he explained. You looked at him for a moment and smiled. He really did changed.
"Anyways, here's your paper that shows you what points you got and what you did wrong," people in suits then handed out papers to the ones who passed. You thanked the man and looked to see that you got 86 points.