61🔥 Thoughts and Sobs

Songhee stared down at her feet with a disheartened expression, her heart aching within her chest, and it wasn't from experiencing Akane's pain.

Her mind was stuck in this tornado of doubt, of unanswered questions, of suspicions she didn't want to have.

Especially about Hayoon.

"Are you okay?" Hayoon finally asked, trying to catch Songhee's gaze but the female continued to avoid it, Hayoon has given her the space she knows Songhee needs but her worry got the best of her.

Songhee wiped at her eyes, finally giving Hayoon a glance, "Yeah." she assured, or, tried too.

"Did anyone ever tell you you're a terrible liar?" Hayoon inquired, a smile overtaking her features when she saw a small smile break through Songhee's sullen expression. The female holding her knees to her chest.

Hayoon got on her bed, wrapping her arm around the older female, "What's wrong, love?"

"Akane... it's okay, love"

The words rang through Songhee's head, louder than they did the first time, and fear coursed through her veins as she stood up and rushed to the bathroom, locking the door behind her. Hayoon sat there, obviously confused, had she done something?

Songhee stared at her reflection in the mirror, wondering what in the living fuck was wrong with her, why she was acting this way. She knew that after using the memory part of her abilities she'd be shaken up, but not this bad, not to the point she can't hear certain things because they'll pull her back into those memories.

Though she had an idea of why she was acting so weird, so off.

The way Hayoon looked at Cashel, the threatening look that showed in her eyes and the way her aura completely changed in that moment terrified Songhee. She didn't want to believe Hayoon was bad, or evil, didn't want to believe that the girl she loved was apart of all this chaos the others were going through.

But that look, it resembled the way Akane glared at her mother in the memories so vividly that it horrified Songhee to the point she couldn't act right around said female.

And god knows she didn't want to confront Hayoon about it, even though her mind kept pushing her to do so. To get the truth and figure out why Hayoon had looked at him the way she did, as if there was something she was trying to hide and Cashel knew what it was. Songhee was someone who caught little things, though she didn't want to catch that.

"Hey, Songhee, are you alright?" Hayoon inquired, her voice soft, comforting.

Loving.

Songhee covered her mouth to prevent a sob from escaping, how could Hayoon ever turn out to be bad?

It would potentially mean all the sweet words, the intimate moments, the loving words they shared, were all a lie, and Songhee didn't want that; she doesn't think her heart would be able to bear the truth of it or the pain that would stand beside it.

Though as she thinks and over-thinks about everything, she can't help but believe her girlfriend is most definitely keeping something from her.

Songhee would also be an idiot to not notice the resemblance Hayoon had to Joonwae and Akane, but most definitely Joonwae. When she was in the memories and saw the way Joonwae smiled, the way he spoke, she could see her lover in his hazel eyes.

On the other hand, she could see Akane. The glare that Hayoon would have whenever someone crossed her or when she was annoyed, seemed just like Akane, and the look of distress and fear that would show also resembled Akane to the point it was scary.