Every Kind of Way

I looked through old memories in my Snapchat, smiling time to time at the ones that brought back the feeling I felt at that time. My favorite one being of me and my girlfriend and I lying down. I was sleep on top of her and she was caressing me and playing in my hair.

We had been together since freshman year of high school. She was now a freshman in college. She went away to her dream school in Georgia, so I haven't been able to see her in a minute. But she's been on my mind every second of the day, and in every dream every night.

Thinking of all our amazing moments we've had together, I couldn't help but feel like she was my soulmate and I didn't want anybody else in my life.

My impulse was telling me to go do something that would possibly change my life forever.

Getting up and leaving the hotel room i grabbed a box from off the nightstand heading over to her dorms and knocking on the door.

"Hel- Melo?"

I smiled opening my arms, which she gladly jumped into crying. I carried her inside, kicking the door shut behind me.

"Melo, baby I missed you." She cried into my neck, holding onto me as if she never wanted to let me go.

"I missed you to baby girl. Quit crying." I set her down.

"What are you doing here?" She smiled wiping her tears away.

"I know this is going to sound crazy, but I'm crazy in love with you."

She furrowed her eyebrows confused. I kneeled down pulling the box from out of my pocket and opening it.

I wanna love you in every kind of way
I wanna please you, no matter how long it takes
If the world should end tomorrow, then we only have today
I'm gonna love you in every kind of way

Her mouth fell open, and her hands immediately covered them as a stream of tears fell from her eyes.

"Will you marry me?"

So y'all gone marry the nigga or naw? Comment your answer!

XOXO, Retro