Part69

Guyssss,
• Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan is going to bless our TV's again from 23rd May at 5:30pm!!!!!!!❤️😍

Our Quarantine evenings are now sorteddddd🙋😀

--Also, yesterday was a Good day!
•We got a #PaNi tiktok😁❤️
•KYY re-run announcement ☺️
•It trended on twitter (as always 😄)
•And Niti posted the throwback pictures with Parth and Kishwer from S3 Promotion!!!!❤️❤️

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan is a constant ✨

(Also please read "YOU WILL REMAIN MINE" by A__DREAMER__
It's a good plot!!!✨)

_________________________________

Nandini tried holding Manik's hand to stop him as he cursed and then went out of the car.

But the stone thrown on her had hit her hard,not only that-what life was throwing at her also hit her hard and she was too tired to protest beyond a point.

Their Driver Suresh immediately covered his Memsaab's injury with a hankerchief to stop the blood.

"Bloody bastard" Nandini closed her eyes as he heard Manik cussing and beating the shit out of the guy who pelted stone at her.

It could have been worse.
Everyone would have started pelting stones and Nandini couldn't stop but think what would have happened then.

"Manik" She almost murmured weakly.

"Saab nahi maanege,abb woh aadmi marega hi" Suresh said with a smile because he was used to Manik's wrath.

The scene outside the car was a war like situation.
Manik had almost killed that Man who did that to Nandini and he went an extra mile to beat him when he realized he was the same guy who spoke shit about his baby Anayra when he was entering.

"Manik stop"

"Mr.Malhotra please stop he'll die"

"Sir don't do this please"

Different police personnels used different ways to tell Manik to stop but he didn't.

Half of the people went being scared of Manik's anger.
Half stood there to watch the show.

"Sir,your wife is hurt" One police inspector hit the right chord as he said that.

Manik's eyes immediately shot towards Nandini.
One female inspector was doing her first aid and Nandini was just looking out at Manik.

Nandini's eyes seemed helpless in stopping him.
She,with her eyes still tried to stop him as he looked at him.

Manik knew he had to stop now.
He looked back at the guy who had thrown the stone,he was held by police.

His condition wasn't as such that he could even walk.

"Ambulance bulaiye,inko hospital le jaiye" Manik said and walked towards the love of his life.

Because behind every monster,
Is a human side.

Nandini had always been scared of violence and fights.
When Manik went towards her,he saw her face devoid of any emotions.

He knew she was weak,pale,angry,upset,sad-all at once but for different reasons.

He went towards the side Nandini was sitting where the female inspector was doing her first aid,so the window was rolled down.

He bent down on the railing of opened window.
He looked at her injury.

He saw dettol in female police's hand and thought it must have been applied on Nandini because her first aid was almost done because the white band aid was wrapped around her head.