❝𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗴𝘆𝗻𝘆❞ ; 𝗝𝗮𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗼𝗺 (𝗠+)

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗴𝘆𝗻𝘆 ; 𝗜𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗼𝗺 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪 (𝗠+)
❝𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Masseuse, Fingering, AU

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢:
Explicit descriptions, soft-core, soft sex

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

𝘐. 𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘺𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘴

"Have you ever considered trying a man?"

You struggled to swallow the warm, chocolate beverage, processing his question a smidge too late. "W- what?" You sputtered. He consumed your reactions similar to his caffeine. His dark roast coffee is no match for your heated cheeks and wide eyes.

He doesn't backtrack much, offering you the same question as before, a smidge clearer, now. "Have you ever wondered what it's like to be with a man?" He waits patiently for your answer, taking in your expressions, comprehending the inner turmoil unraveling in your mind.

You looked up from your warm cup and into his bottomless eyes. Even with years of your sexual orientation, the place in your lifestyle now so familiar, you can easily recognize Jaebeom as anything but unattractive. He was masculine and bold, from his full brows and sharp jawline to his clean, yet rough hands that were weighed heavy with use. Yet, his soft eyes and pink lips, all immersed in flawless, milky skin, were pretty; somewhat feminine.

He leans in close, elbows on the table as his eyes bore into yours deeply. "Have you ever had thoughts of being pinned under someone, hands pinned above your head while someone fills your mind and body with pure filth-"

A loud noise erupts between the two of you, halting his words in an instant. His warm orbs not bothering to look and see what disrupted the moment. You don't either, seeing as there's a new atmosphere around the two of you that you're painfully unfamiliar with. Not even the prettiest of girls you've dated have given you this feeling.

This... Unexplained feeling.

His eyes flashed with something playful before he leans back in his own space while his tongue danced in his mouth, pressing against his inner cheek. "How did I do?" You cleared your throat and folded your hands, placing them in front of you on the table. You brought your beverage back up to your mouth, nodding in affirmation before you could put it into a verbal arrangement.