Chapter 16 Fish Tank

Time: 6:14 PM

Location: Nearby Forest

Hours Pass, Akia is Back in Defensive formation, looks like my peanut butter sandwich wont hold Akia's Anxiety for too long.

Akia Takes Left and Right while Holding Daggers, she heard footsteps from on top of the building.

Akia: Who's There?!

Don't Worry, he's no longer after you anymore....

Akia Quickly Turn Around, there's a person on a table sitting with crossedlegs, he has a black suit, an unknown weird mask and a Glasses.

Akia was in tremble, she was breathing hard while sweating at the same time, with powerful unknown presence of aura, she's scared to fight back, even worse than calrick. She even didn't hear or remember his footsteps coming from behind.

Akia: you are..., BLACK DEATH!!

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

???: So This is your first time meeting me in upclose, akia..

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

Akia: Why are you here.., how did you. know my name?

???: Speak Normally, your voice sound cracking.., try to relax. I'm no threat to you.

Akia Tried to Relax as she can, it may take like minutes to calm herself down. So i take my time waiting.

2 minutes later

Akia Stands up normally showing no fear to me.

???: Are you done now?, good.

Akia: before you ask, Do know about Calrick?

???: Your Childhood Ex-boyfriend in past years ago?,I Destroyed his entire Organization for about hours ago from now.

Akia: What?!, your lying.. Fiends Of Might, The Deadliest Assassin's Organization In This Continent, Your Lying are you?!

???: Im not lying..

I Accidentally scared her again. So I Spawn a Peanut butter sandwich behind my back and hand it to her.

Akia: Is this?

???: Your Very First Bread with a delicious taste, call it peanut butter sandwich. I Only Destroyed His Entire Organization for being a pest in my Territory.

Im Lying

???: Thats why i told you he's no longer after you anymore.

Akia: really?

???: Yeah, I Think I Have No Time to waste, Ill Going back to my Domain, see you.

Akia: Wait!, before you go, can we visit your place and make Peanut Butter Sandwich for me?

???: No..., This is your First and Last of your Peanut Butter Sandwich. Anyway you should head back and visit your friends, they are worried about you.

-----------

-----------

Akia Was Already Outside while she was Holding Only a Half Sandwich while the other hand was waving.

Akia: *gasp* what exactly am i doing?

(Time Skip)

Time: 7:13 PM

Location: Secret Home

Im Already Inside The Living Room, Stripping off My Neck Tie, Tuxedo Jacket and Dress Shirt.

I Place my Gasmask and Sunglasses Next to The Fish Tank.

Kayden: Man... Diavolo Voice Acting can be tiresome. Welp, time for relax and take a Bath. ← Can Mimic Voices Only If Im Wearing a Gasmask.

I Strip Naked and Time Skip to the Bathroom and Jump In.

Then Relax With Lofi Music as i sit comfortably on a Large Square Bathtub

Kayden: ah.. This is The Life.. ^_^

I Spawn a Pepsi and Drink it like a Rancho Relaxo Engineer.

Kayden: *Burp* ah.. Life n Rilley. Mhm..

After I Finish Taking a Bath, I Place a Pickle Next to the Table

Calrick Was Still alive but he was turned into a pickle.

Kayden: Hopefully nothing goes wrong

I Head to My Bedroom and get Changed to G-Pajamas

While i was at the Bathroom, My Fairy Notice a Pickle on a Table

Fairy Flashbacks

-------------

Kayden: listen.. Uhh I haven't decided to give you a name but, I'm giving you a schedule of Feeding a Fish everyday, you see that.

I Pointed at The Fish Flakes next to the Fish Tank.

Kayden: That is a Fish Flake, not all Fish Flakes are everyday, it's not healthy for them, they used to eat Lettuce parts or something so you will be incharge, understand?

The Fairy Nodded

-------------

Flashback Ended

The Fairy Doesn't know what Lettuce Looks like

Fairy ← Airhead

She Grab The Pickle and feed it to the fishes, the Fishes saw it and Gobble The Pickle.

Calrick is now ded

← To be Continued

------------------------------

Kayden: Gentlemen?

Kayden: Gentlemen?