9. STAY 9.

Sorry for the delay, guys. I am dealing with fragile emotions rn. P.s. It's funny how I keep forgetting to click the publish button as a habit.

Chapter 9 : STAY
RECAP
" Your Dad is a nerd. Mr. I am always right even if I am wrong guy. Annoying, talk very loud. And I hate him. " Zim said and eat his meal casually. " Why we live in Earth mom? Is my Dad a human ? " I asked while staring at my mom curiously. Mom only stare at me with his half lid eyes. And said " You're too curious Dab. I will tell you when you grow up. " " but mooooom !! "

- DIB POV -
It's been 2 week since the last incident. 2 week. It's a very long time for me. I even thought that, it's already a month since the incident but that's only my mind trying to trick me.  When you have something on your mind that bothering your emotions you will forget about your surroundings, time and condition. The mental and physical health have to be balanced.

Sipping on my mug, I just realized that my coffee is run out. I was about to refill my mug with coffee- " Dib. That's like your 47th coffee this week. " Gaz scolded at me. She's right. That incident left me having insomnia every night. And now I also have addiction to Coffee. Having addictions to honey is already bad. Now I put coffee on my list of addiction after paranormal investigation, and honey.

What Zim said that day, have lead me to think deeply. That thing... is my son. That's mean the few years ago incident.... hmm....

I don't remember much from that party to be honest. Except arguing, and drinking. I have no memories of that party to be woken up beside Zim in an unexpected situation did lead me to rage. But there's one thing I am curious of . The look of Zim face 2 weeks ago and few years ago is the same... fear, rage, and disgusted. It can't be that I... rape him right? Is that why he's been hiding for few years? And only come out when that thing... what his name again? Dab? Run out to the supermarket? That's reminds me of when Zim buying groceries and waiting for the rain stop.

Did I really miss understand him?

I felt my legs is sting with hot liquid. That's when I realized that I poured coffee on myself accidentally. " Geez- Just go and apologize to Zim already you weirdo. Seeing you like this is pitiful. " Gaz said before getting up from the chair and walk away with her phone.  I went to grab a mop and mop the floor before taking a shower and change my clothes.

Gaz was right. I need to go to Zim base and apologize. And have a father and son bonding with Dab. I grabbed my car keys and drive to Zim front yard. Like a trespasser-

I parked my car and knocked the door. " Go away Dib-stink!! " Zim yelled from inside. He sounds irritated. " Zim, please give me a chance to talk!! " " No!! Zim don't want to see the smelly Dib face!! " Zim stubbornly rejected my request. I know this gonna happen. Zim is never an easy person to talk with when he is angry.

" I am sorry, can we talk now?? " I said. There's silent on the other side before the door is opened a little to see the Irken glared at me as if I am a stain on his eyes. And I probably am. " What do you want Dib-stink? " the Irken growls at me like a wolf. " I want to fix all of my fault in the past. And become Dab fath- " " no " Zim cut me.

" Listen, you smelly human!! Dab never have a father in his life ever since he is a tiny smeet!! And he is growing up, also without a father!! And his life is perfectly fine with Zim's care. Not to mention that his actual father see him as a disgusting creature.. I have no longer trust you or accept you as his father. Because you don't deserve that title!! " Zim shouted. I understand why he want to say that but ... " He is also my son, Zim. You can't just decide that I can't be his father. " I said.

Zim only smirked while glare at me " To bad!! I am the one who taking care of him for years!! I have the right to decide!! " he shouted in a proud tone. But I can't just let Zim win!!

" How about this. I will stay here for a month and after a month we will let Dan decide does he still want me to be his Father or not. " I said making Zim grown of what I just said. He probably displeased of what I have suggested.

" no. "

" Are you scare that I could win? "

" Fine. Zim accept your ridiculous challenge. " Zim said in annoyance and let me in his base to see around. This place changed a little since the last time I am here. There's probably more room in the base especially when there's Dab in Zim's life. Then I spotted a pair of antenna behind the couch and a pair of eyes sneakily peaking on the situation but immediately hide when saw me staring at him.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Sorry for the delay. My emotions is super fragile rn of what my friend have done. I don't even know if I should still consider them as my friend or not now.

Next post will be published in a few days. So you all can just vote generously. My story aren't that great after all 😅