Part70

It was finally night of the worst day ever.

Nandini had gone to her room refusing to eat.
Manik went to Anayra's room to make her sleep.

And even his baby knew when and when not to trouble her Mumma and Dadda.
She,being a good girl slept without any tantrums.

Manik then went to their room and saw Nandini writing.

Since last 5 years,
Nandini had starting to love writing.
Whenever stressed,she used to write.

"Agar wajood peh aach aaye toh takrana zaruri hai" Manik back hugged her and whispered in her ear the poetry she loves the most.

"Agar zinda ho toh zinda nazar aana zaruri hai" She completed it and smiled.

Manik kissed her temple from the back and stood up to go to the bed.

"Mom and Dad left for New York completing the legal proceedings here" Nandini said to Manik.

Manik just hmmed in response.
He did develop a disliking towards her father now.

"I want to work from Murthy Creative House,Manik" She dropped the bomb and Manik's eyes widened in horror.

"What" He exclaimed somewhat shocked.

Not that he had a problem with her working,and not that he was authorized to have a problem with that.

But working for a company that's already bankcrupt seemed just stupid.

"Nandini, it's not.. possible" Manik said to her, standing up from bed.

"Why will anyone trust a company that's bankcrupt and has taken money of general public and ran away to New York" Manik said stating facts

"I want to work for those people Manik, I want those people to have their money
Itni badduayen lekar kya karenge Manik" Nandini said.

"Nandini who will invest in a bankcrupt company,talk sense baby" Manik tried explaining her.

"I will win the investor's trust again Manik, It'll be a new company now" She said and looked determined.

"Nandini, It's not safe people are enraged and they can harm you" Manik said completing disregarding her idea.

"Let them harm me, kabhi toh sunege na woh meri baat Manik" Nandini said.

No one can stop a women with goals.

"Nandini Anayra ka dhyaan kaun rakhega,I know Anayra meri bhi zimmedari hai par this is how we've had our relationship right,tumne hi kahan tha ki you want to take care of Anayra until she's like 10 or something and then you'll join the work properly" Manik said.

"Manik Anayra ke liye Carol hai,aur I'll try to work only till 5 in the evening toh Anayra ka school toh 1 baje tak hota hi hai aur around 2-2:30 she sleeps,it won't be a problem Manik" Nandini said holding his hand.

"Aur agar kabhi kuch huaa toh mein usse office leke jaungi--"

"Anayra uss jagah kabhi nahi jayegi Nandini, and I don't want to argue on this" Manik said getting out of her hold.

"Okay" Nandini said,she knew he was hurt with what her Dad said and why not.

"Please be my pillar of strength and not weakness" Nandini told him hugging him from back.

"Let me come with you" Manik told her holding her from waist.

"No,then people will invest because I'm Manik Malhotra's wife,I want them to invest Because I seem convincing to them-please" She said trying to to find words which wouldn't hurt him or sound bad.

Manik left her and went to the washroom.

Later that night she told this to Manik's parents as well and they seemed skeptical about the her safety as well but she convinced them somehow.

Manik was still not convinced.

____________________________________

Next day,
We were at the Murthy house as it was being sold.

I took Nandini there,one last time to her house.
She was picking out things important to her.

"Kuch reh toh nahi gaya?!" I asked her as we were about to lock the door.

"Jo reh gaya,so reh gaya" She told me with alot of emotions in her eyes.
I went and side hugged her as the agent locked the door.

I've had memories in this house as well as this is where it all started between me and Nandini.

I tightened my hold as I heard her cry on our way back home.

"Mumma" Anayra Shouted seeing her Mumma after a long time.

In that moment,
I don't know why that moment though maybe it all just added up-I was determined to support Nandini in whatever she was going to do.

She was hugging Anayra tightly taking support of car, standing

I hugged them both at the same time.

"Lel me gu" Anayra said and we let her go after chuckling and me kissing her forehead.

"I'm with you in whatever you do" I told Nandini kissing the side of her head as she looked ahead.

She smiled and held my hands which her over her.

"I love you" She said.
She was a strong woman and I knew we'd get through this, together.

"I love you too,alot" I said and she ran towards my baby.

Any problems,
Any goddamn problem

We'll fight it together.
I thought looking at Nandini and Anayra running after each other.

Those smiles were the one I promise to protect my entire life.
Thank you god,
For Nandini Murthy.

What would I ever do without her.

_____________________________________
And that's it from my side for this story💛

It has been a pleasure writing this story for you all🦋
Thank you for all love!✨
See you around 🧡

The END.❤️
MANIK AND NANDINI,
WILL ALWAYS
LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER😍