seven.

hi hello good morning, afternoon, evening. so i did some editing like to fix typos and shit. plus i also changed the main character bc the old one didnt have alot of pictures and i like variety :).

i also wanna acknowledge the fact that i have like 200+ reads rn and im happy like wow ppl rl reading my book. however, ya niggas still aint commenting. i be wanting to pull a "no updates till i get a certain amount of comments but i dont even have enough readers for that.

anywho enjoy this chapter that i decided to write at 4am :).
Renny
Bowie, MD
6:45 pm

"You got a light?" Moni asked me.

"Um no but there should be some matches in the kitchen somewhere"

"What I look like lighting my blunt with a match"

"Do you wanna smoke or not ms.girl"

"You right"

She went to the kitchen while I continued to put my wig on.

We were currently getting ready to go to the club while the guys went on that drop. They don't know we're going out of course. According to them we're having a girls night at my sisters apartment.

"Ya'll almost ready" I called out.

"Yea we ready lets bounce"

"Guys I invited my friend Kayli is that okay" Lay asked.

"The more the merrier"

"Moni since when you like making so many friends"

"Well seeing as my only friend was literally my boyfriend before you came back I wanted to be able to hang out with females so I became nicer"

"Well that makes sense"

"I'm loving this blonde on you tho suh"

I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear "I mean you know I had to do it to em"

We laughed and walked to Moni's jeep which she would be driving.

"Is your friend meeting us there?"

"Yea she is"

Moni nodded as we headed to the club.

Once we got there we parked and walked up to the door. Even though we were underage I chose one of the clubs my daddy owns so security knew me.

"Laysia hey!"

A brownskin girl walked up to us while we were standing outside.

"Yall this is Kayli, Kayli this is Tana and Renny"

"Wow you guys are so pretty"

I might like her...hm.

"Thank you!"

"Aight yall come on" Moni said but I couldn't tell if she wanted to go inside or just get away from Kayli.