Hang out [29]

By ѕαкυяα

"I haven't even got a chance to go out because of all these workloads." Megan said sighing.

"Neither does me." Ara replied from beside me.

We were currently walking towards the parking lot. On my way from the meeting room I met these two talking.

At first I was a bit surprised as well because of these two being friendly but later got to know that due to work purpose as my secretary Ara had to meet Megan a lot and they became close.

I still couldn't believe this Megan is the same Megan I had met. Actually it was my mind judging too quickly from someone outside. We never really try to know someone from deep inside and just jump into conclusion based on perspective.

Just because someone wears make-up, just because someone wears revealing clothes doesn't make her a slut, but the world and its people are too egoistic to let go of their prejudice. They love charecterising a woman on the basis of how she walks, talks and sits.

"How about an outing at the mall on this Sunday?" I suggested.

Both Ara and Megan looked at me a little taken aback by my sudden suggestion.

"Is the workaholic Yoona suggesting an outing?" Ara asked wiggling her eyebrows, Megan reflecting the same action.

"You guys want to go or not?" I asked in a threatening b=voice making them laugh.

"Oh sure why not." Megan replied.

"I don't have all night you know." A deep voice startled us, making both of us turn towards the source.

Taehyung was leaning against his car, arms crossed in front of his chest and a frown on face.

And did I mention that he looked incredibly handsome?

"Taehyung I was-"I started but was cut off by Megan.

"Yoona you should bring Tae too. My friend is being a boring day by day." Megan said and I looked at her in disbelief but she in returned winked. I am scared of her mischievous intentions.

"Bring me where?" Tae asked.

"For an outing at the mall" Megan replied.

"What? I don't have time for outings-" Tae stated but Megan cut her.

"No Tae you sure do, also all of us are bringing our dates and you don't want Yoona to be alone, now do you? " she asked smirking. This girl has some big vajaja energy.

"I remember you once telling me how you don't want your wife to-" Taehyung hastily cut Megan off.

"Yeah okay I- I am ready to go." He said hurriedly trying to mask up whatever Megan was trying to say.

"Who is going where?" Jimin suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"We were planning to go to the mall this Sunday, wanna join?" Megan asked excitedly. This girl knew how to make a crowd.

"Yeah sure, well if Taehyung wants me to go." Jimin replied but the ending tone was bitter.

Why wouldn't it be though? Taehyung had been treating Jimin like his secretary but he forgot that Jimin was his friend too. I could feel the hurt evident in Jimin's eyes.

"I never told I don't want you to come." Taehyung said calmly.

"Oh really Mr. Kim? As long as I can remember the last time I asked you on a drink you refused me immediately, saying it is very unprofessional of me to ask you for a friendly drink as a secretary." Jimin asked voice filled with rage and hurt.