Episode 14 - Diamonds

~Home World~

Y/N and Spinel walk through the palace halls passing the throne room along the way. Small footsteps can be heard running up to them from behind causing them to turn around.

Y/N & Spinel: Doc?!

Doc: *tries to catch her breath and salutes* Hello my Diamond!

Y/N: Doc, it's just Y/N.

Doc: I *blushes* Ahem, sorry.

Spinel: Wanna join us? we were just on our way to talk with Blue?

Doc: Sure!

As they walked down the corridors Y/N notices gems staring at him and whispering to each other, he begins to feel uncomfortable and rubs his arm as more gems stare. Spinel notices and nudges his arm with Doc growling at the gems.

Spinel: Dollface? Are you okay?

Y/N: *smiles* Yeah, I'm good.

Spinel: *She glares at the group of gems while holding onto Y/N* Do I need to kick some gem's ass? *the gems step back scared*

Y/N: *laughs* No don't worry, it's fine. Let's just head to Blue's room.

The three walk up to Blue Diamond's room but notice Blue Pearl isn't there.

Y/N: Where's BP? Hmm, I guess she's at little home school. *knocks on the door but there is no response* I guess Blue's gone too.

Doc: What about Yellow Diamond? Maybe she could help you two!

Y/N: Oh. Uh, I guess?

After walking across the to Yellow's palace they arrive at Yellow's door and sees Yellow Pearl next to it.

Y/N & Spinel: Hey YP!

YP: I guess you two are sticking with that "nickname".

Y/N: *shrugs* Was it that obvious? *Spinel giggle*

YP: Ugh. Yellow Diamond is inside. *she opens the door and salutes* My Diamond, you have guests.

Yellow: Who is it, Pearl? *looks to see the three* Oh Spinel, Y/N, hello.

Spinel: *jumps on Y/N's shoulders and waves* Hi Yellow!

Y/N: Sup Yellow!

YP: *stops Doc from walking any further* Rubies are to stay outside.

Doc: *grows a slightly sad look* b-but...

Y/N: It's okay YP, she can come in.

YP: Yes Black Diamond.

Y/N: *quickly turns around and points at her* Don't call me that. *YP flinches*

Spinel: *holds his hand* Hey, it's okay. *he looks at her before calming down*

Doc walks in passing Yellow Pearl giving her a smug look before standing next to the two and salutes Yellow Diamond.

Doc: Yellow Diamond.

Yellow: *sits up* At ease ruby. *walks towards the three* How are you two?

Spinel: *grabs Y/N and stretches her way to sit on Yellows shoulder* Oh y'know, the usual. *Y/N slightly grabs his chest in pain* What about you?

Yellow: I've been on diplomatic missions establishing peace between gem kind and other planet's species.

Y/N: *he looks in shock* Whoa, okay.

Yellow: Is there any progress on Earth for the rogue peridot?

Spinel: Well about that~ *she looks at Y/N and nudges him*