C.56

honestly, i'm not ready for nct 127's punch. yuta be killing me with that hair dude im getting wrecked by my own bias- all of them looked so good like what the frick.

yoonhwa pulled the hoodie jacket she was wearing stuffing her arm inside the pocket to give herself some warmth. she kicked some pebbles on the sidewalk while humming some songs.

she raised her chin up and saw the dark clouds that were covering the moon. the wind blew harder and she had to squeeze her eyes shut not wanting some dusts to get into her eyes.

something wet hit the bridge of her nose. yoonhwa started running inside the convenience store. the small bell on the door was heard. she looked outside from the glass window- it was already raining.

she went straight to where the ramen were. she crouched down tilting her head slightly thinking what kind of ramen she should get. the phone in her pocket vibrated and she went to grab it.

"hyuck?" she stood up with a packet of ramen in her other hand her eyes wandering around.

"yah! why did you go out all by yourself? i told you before to bring me or just someone if you wanted to go anywhere" she heard him said. the side of her lips tugged upwards.

"i'm fine. it's near the headquarter" yoonhwa said trying to reassure him. she took some packets and went towards where the ice cream were.

"i should get some for the others too" yoonhwa murmured to herself. "where are you?" she didn't quite hear him as she was too busy picking the ice cream.

she didn't realise the bell on the convenience store rang. a man with a black hat- looking all wet because of the rain had entered the store going straight towards the cashier to buy some cigarettes.

"yoonhwa!" she was a bit startled when he shouted her name from the other line.

"hyuck-" the screen of her phone went pitch black. "-what kind of ice cream do you want..?"

she tilted her head staring at the black screen seeing her own reflection from it. confused she tried to turn her phone back on but nothing happen.

"did it run out of battery?" she murmured before placing her phone back inside her pocket. she grabbed all the things to bring it to the cashier. she froze on her spot when she saw the man- he looked quite familiar for some reason.

the man then went outside. her eyes widened when she recognised who the person was. it was a brief look- but she could clearly see who the man was.

she quickly ran inside a closet hiding behind all of the clothes in there. she closed her mouth her hands trembling. sweat trickled down her forehead.

"yoonhwa? where are you?" she was getting scared when the voice sounded just right in front of the room she was in.

"why did you run away? do i have to remind you who saved your ass in the streets two years ago? you're being ungrateful. all you have to do is stay put!" she pushed herself more further inside the cramp closet.

the guy who made her suffered in her childhood days.

yoonhwa's heart began to race her hand trembling slightly. she closed her eyes taking a few deep breaths to calm herself down.

she glanced outside from the big glass window and felt her neck hair suddenly standing when she saw the man standing outside. she immediately looked away feeling like they had made an eye contact.

"there's no way he could recognise me" she mumbled to herself and started bringing all the things to where the cashier were.

she suddenly dropped a packet of ramen and had to crouch down to get it. the moment her fingers touched the packet the lights in the store started flickering.

yoonhwa got up quickly while looking around her heart starting to beat faster. the loud sound of thunder and lightning made her shoulders to flinch. the rain getting heavier by the minute.

she was having a bad feeling. she knew she needs to get home quickly. yoonhwa continued her way to the cashier and the lights flickered again.

"what the heck is wrong with the lights? eh- maybe the rain" she heard the worker said as he placed all the things in a plastic bag. she handed her card to pay for all the things. the worker then went to the back of the store.

yoonhwa once again felt her neck hair standing. she turned around quickly and the lights were suddenly out. her right hand was stuffed inside her hoodie's jacket to grab her phone.

she tried to look around with the help of the lamp street outside of the convenience store. the darkness was starting to suffocate her- her hands began to tremble as she tried to turn her phone on.

yoonhwa went further away from the main exit afraid that the man would go back inside- though she didn't see him again outside.

the bell that was on the door rang a few times and shivers went up to her spine. when she finally managed to turn on her phone she used the flashlight.

and someone was standing in front of her

why am i writing this creepy shit