⌜ two ⌟

it was his birthday.

jisung smiled as he shifted from one position to another on his bed, finding comfort in his sheets. he planned to sleep the whole day, but seems like that isn't happening.

waking up after his attempt in going back to sleep, jisung stared at his ceiling as he heaved out a sigh. ❝that means i can finally drink, right?

no, he wasn't talking to his ceiling. he was talking to his parents up there. of course, he didn't get any answer but he could already imagine them scolding him for asking that question. they were like jaemin, they love to baby him even if he's going to be an adult soon.

forcing his body up from his bed, jisung grabbed a pair of shirt and basketball shorts and he laid it down on his bed after. he stretched his body before he took a towel and made his way to the bathroom. he quickly took a shower and wore his clothes, not planning on going out of the house and spend his birthday inside his house, playing with his games alone. he had then went back to lay down once again.

or maybe i could buy a cake.❞ treat himself, that was what he was thinking.

without jaemin, his birthday was boring. not like he was asking for more. it's just that, it would have been nice to have a family member around, greet you, sing you a song in the most dramatic way, tease you, and scold you for always asking if you can finally drink alcohol.

groaning, jisung pushed himself up from his bed once more. he took his phone and wallet from his desk and went out of his room, making his way down to the living. his house wasn't that large, it was enough for him and another room for his stuffs. it was supposed to be a guest room when he brought the house using the money he saved with his part time jobs, and also with the help of jaemin, but the room was such a waste since he wasn't used to bringing guests to his house so he had placed his unused things there in a box and made it his storage room. jaemin would sometimes sleep in his house, accompany him if needed, but they'd always cuddle in jisung's room.

jisung hated the idea of cuddling but jaemin was born clingy so he had no choice but to go with it.

eyeing the front door, jisung let out a sigh. ❝am i seriously going to buy a cake for myself?

🥜

closing the front door behind him, jisung threw both his wallet and phone down the sofa as he walked towards the kitchen. he placed the box down before opening it, showing a vanilla flavored cake with "you've aged" calligraphed on it. he had also bought a box of macaroons for himself because why not? if he wad going to spend his birthday alone then  might as well treat himself.