20

Areum's pov:

"Come down ok you guys." Dad walked out of my door followed by the rest and now it's only me, Beomgyu and the silence.

"Let's go shall we?" He said while lifting up my hands, interwined it and kissed me on my freaking lips!!!

I just nodded cause I'm too embarrassed.

"If you pout like that then I can't control myself and kiss you again. Do you want that?" He smirked. I quickly went outside of my room pulling Beomgyu with me.

Wait.... These two seems kinda familiar but I cannot see them cause they are wearing mask and cap inside the house.
Are they sick?

"Mom, Dad." I called them who was sitting downstairs, still holding Beomgyu.

I don't want to let him go.

"Emily!!" Huh? No one knows me by that name here... Oh wait.

I turned towards them

"Stella!! Emma!!"

All three of us hugged together.
........................................................................
[A/n: when the characters will be talking in English the font will be in bold.]
........................................................................
"I missed you guys so much." I hugged them tighter.

"You don't seem to be missing us." Stella glared at me.

"Wha-"
"You never call us nor text us. You even found yourself a soulmate but still you didn't even inform us so we came here personally to meet you." Emma rolled her eyes.

"We have a lot to catch up on Lili." Stella smirked.

Stella is just like Aecha in many ways including this.
While Emma is kinda like Hyerim.

"I know... Let me introduce you guys to my friends right here." I smiled at them and they nodded.

"Hi I am Bae Hyerim and this is Hwang Aecha, It's nice to meet you." Wow... I'm impressed by her taking skills.

"It's nice to meet you too. I'm Emma and this girl right here is Stella."

They smiled and hugged each other.

"Areum why aren't you introducing us to your soulmate." Stella pouted along with Emma.

"Oh yeah... Guys this is Choi Beomgyu my soulmate." I said while smiling.

"Hello." Beomgyu smiled.

After all the introductions, all of us played games and spent the whole day together.

Hyerim, Aecha and Beomgyu had already went home while Emma and Stella will be staying in my house. I was shocked when I heard them talking in Korean for the first time. They said that whenever they wanted to visit me to Korea they want to understand Korean language so that there won't be a language barrier between the people they meet.

"Tomorrow you guys are going to meet the others, are you guys excited?" I asked them and they squealed shouting a big yes.

And so after that all of us had our dinner and went to sleep.

-Next day-

We are at Run Away cafe right now waiting for Soobin, Kai and Taehyun to come.

"So you guys are twins?" Yeonjun said while both of them just nodded.

(A/n:They are all talking in Korean)

That's true. Stella and Emma are twins just that Emma is older than her by few minutes.

"And you guys can also talk and understand Korean?" Guanlin asked and both of them just nodded again.

"I'M SORRY WE ARE LATE!!!" All three of them shouted together.

"You guys stop shouting and come here."

So they did now they are in front of us patting like anything.

It's their fault for being late.

"I never thought I will meet my soulmate here." Stella chuckled softly under her breath but since she sit right beside me I definitely heard it.

Wait her soulmate is here!?
Is it Kai? Taehyun or Soobin??
Or is it someone else?
But only these three came in just now.
Who is it?
____________________________________
That's all!!!
Thank you so much for your votes and also for reading this story<3

Hope you guys enjoyed it
Have a great day ahead<3