36 • end

Thank you for all the votes and comments, no matter how little they are.

I don't want to discontinue it right during the climax, so I'll write down a summary.

Thank you again.

.
.
.

Eunbi finds Annyeongz and starts bringing them up to the hall, walking blindly through damp forest. The others and Hyewon bolster Yuri while Sakura goes to find Seunmi, because only Seunmi can give orders to free them.

By this time Seunmi's awake and she grabs a shard of glass from the window Yujin jumped out of and slashes at Sakura.

Sakura and Seunmi fight. Seunmi aims to stab Sakura in the chest but Sakura jerks away in time, ending up getting stabbed in her left shoulder. She screams out as she lands on the ground under the window and glass digs into her arms.

Eunbi and Annyeongz appear right outside the window Sakura and Seunmi are in. Yujin hears Sakura screaming in pain and climbs a crumbling part of the walls after tearing away from Eunbi and Wonyoung.

Sakura stalls Seunmi with tears and begging as she sees the top of Yujin's head through broken glass. Right as Seunmi is about to slit the side of Sakura's throat to finish the job herself, Yujin lunges, wraps her arms Seunmi's shoulders and neck, and pulls her backwards.

She loses her footing at the same time and both of them fall three floors out of the building.

Both of them land with a heavy thud and crunch.

The 11 of them rush to Sakura and lead by Eunbi, head down to Yujin and pull her out of under Seunmi, whose back is broken due to her landing directly on the twig Wonyoung splintered earlier. Yujin evaded it by twisting away in time. The younger girl's shoulder is broken, but she holds a small control in her other hand: the gate openers.

Chaeyeon breaks down and uses part of her shirt to press on Sakura's bleeding wound. Hyewon uses Eunbi's cracked phone to dial the only other person who knows about this: Daeman.

After an hour, Daeman arrives in a stolen white van. He and the rest of the girls haul Yuri, Sakura, and Seunmi into it. They drive off in silence. Along the way, they pick up Sungmin's body, Sakura weakly gesturing he drove them to the building. Yena remains silent and shaking but doesn't show hate towards Sakura. Instead she whispers thank you, for telling me.

A month passes.

Seunmi had a closed burial near the forest surrounding the bureau building.

Sakura has permanently moved into Eunbi's barn where no people in the city will be able to hurt nor hunt her, and Chaeyeon and Hitomi tend to her. Her shoulder was stitched up by a doctor who she later memory-wiped. Wonyoung stays with Yujin in hospital.

The girls cannot go back home anymore because Seunmi isn't alive to give the order that would recover their families' memories of them, so they live together with the same names, but new identities, Kang Hyewon and Kwon Eunbi as models in Itaewon, Jo Yuri as a cover vocalist, Choi Yena as a blogger, Lee Chaeyeon as a dance instructor in Seoul, Kim Chaewon and Minju internet clothing designers, Honda Hitomi, Ahn Yujin, Jang Wonyoung, and Yabuki Nako students in a new school near Starship Point.

Miyun, Daeman, and Jiwoo visit from time to time.

Sakura?

She's content learning new recipes from her girlfriend and tossing around in the coolness of the sleep cabin, surrounded by friendly voices before dozing off, arms wrapped around her lover.

And so ends Pointed Teeth, the story of the girl with sharp little teeth and her friends.

.
.
.
Fin.