[ Prologue ]

In the house of the intelligent lies a book that holds all the secrets.

In the house of the brave lies a sword that cuts all it touches.

In the house of the kind lies a necklace with an exorbitant gem.

In the house of the zealous lies a pen that never runs out of ink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If it wasn't for Scion University I wouldn't be where I am right now. 

I wouldn't be a renowned Engineer.

I wouldn't have all my riches and fortunes.

And most importantly, I wouldn't be locked up in a basement waiting for my death.

I was in the middle of regretting ever having to attend Scion University when all the memories of the school came flashing back  - Fights, Love, Secrets.

A school that caters to the smartest and richest of students.

Scion University is a school that has been around for almost a century. The greatest politicians, actors, billionaires, pop stars, geniuses have attended this school. No one knows about it because the records have always been confidential. Only those who can go to this school have the knowledge that it even exists.

It provides all the different kinds of courses from engineering, doctoring, agriculture, game design, criminology, law, politics. It has everything. The university has always been very flexible to the requests of those who are studying in it. It gives everything that is needed by both the students and guardians. It has always been giving but of course, there is a fee.

Its fee is not the tuition, it was the rules and regulations that both guardians and students have to follow. It was the fee of secrecy. The school was infamous for all the secrets that it hides, deep within its chambers, under its floors, high above the ceilings. It was a school of mystery. No one knows how it is able to hide from the world, it just does.

The school is located on an unknown island, there is only one way in and one way out - through an airplane that belongs to the school. Until now, no one knows where it is located on the map, and looking for it has always been against the rules.

The staff of the school is the best in the industry. Most of the time they would only teach for one semester, this was to prevent them from seeking too much information about the school. Of course, there is also those staff that had been there for the longest time. I believed those are the ones who knew all the secrets of the school.

Scion University runs in a caste and housing system. A system that I and my friends have messed up with. 

It was a system that didn't deserve any recognition. Imagine being in a school where those that are in a higher position have the right to give orders while those that are below cannot do anything but to follow. 

The ranks were always decided at the start of every year, it does not change during the year.