19 - hangout & Line (y/n)

Y/N POV

"NOONAA!!! ARE YOU DONE?!?!" Jisung screamed from the living room.

"GIVE ME 5 MINUTES!!" I screamed back.

"NO! I WILL COME TO YOUR ROOM NOW! YOU BETTER HAVE CLOTHES ON." He screamed.

"OF COURSE I HAVE MY CLOTHES ON YOU HOE."

He suddenly barge into my room.

people really like barging into my room aren't they?

"Have you ever heard of patience?" I said while rolling my eyes at him.

"Yes but i don't care. Let's go!!!" He said while pulling me to the car and put me in the driver seat since he doesn't have his driving license yet.

"What are you waiting for? Let's get going!!!" He said.

🎠🎠🎠

Here we are at the amusement park.

"Noona let's ride the roller coaster first" He said while dragging me. This kid sure is love dragging people with him.

"No, how about we go to the—"

"No! You should listen to the younger one!" He said cutting me off while in the process of standing in the line.

🎢🎢🎢

I definitely didn't want to ride that again.

"Now, let's go to the other roller coaster." He said with his excited tone.

"No! No! And no! Absolutely no! Let's ride the drop tower and then the pirate ship." I said.

"Fine by me." He said while shrugging.

And the day went by really fast. We were now eating some cotton candy.

"Hey noona, can you post my picture on your instagram?" He asked me.

"Why?" I asked.

"So that your friends and fans know me. I want to make them interested in me and maybe i can make one of them my girlfriend." he said while raising his eyebrows up and down.

"Eww, no one will be interested in you. Besides you still have to focus on your school." I said while flicking his forehead.

"You're mean." He said while pouting.

"Ew you're ugly. Don't ever pout in front of me again." I said with my playful tone.

"Aish you're so annoying."

"Haha i know. Fine i will post one of your pictures on my instagram since i'm nice."

"Oh really? thank you noona. You know, you're really beautiful, cute, kind, smart—"

"Shut up. You only said that cause i will post one of your picture." I said while rolling my eyes.

_____________________________