26. Old scars

.
.
.

Naira was chit- chatting with her family after a long time. She had a genuine smile on her face as she missed this precious memories when she was in cape town.

"Bitiya Rani." Her Nani just entered inside and Naira ran to hug her tight.

N "Nani, aap achanak?"

"kaisi hai humari Naira?" She asked cupping her face lovingly.

N "Main thik hoon. aap pehle baithiye. Main pani leke aati hoon apke liye." She went to the kitchen to bring water.

While everyone gathered around to plan for her birthday.

Rajshi "Toh kalke liye kya socha hai aplogo ne. birthday manayenge bhi ya nahi?"

Naksh " bilkul Nani. hum itne saal baad uske sath celebrate karenge."

Naitik "Toh main venue book karleta hoon."

Akshara "Naitik, uski kya zarurat hai. gharpe karte haina. Vaise bhi apki princess ko venue me party karna pasand nahi hai."

Naitik "thik hai toh phir gharpe karenge sab arrangements." They agreed.

Naira came and handed her the glass of water. she totally forgot about her birthday.

Mishti "Naira di ko dekh ke lagta nahi hai ki une apna birthday yaad hoga." She whispered to them.

N "Acha Nani aap mere room mein chaliye. Mujhe aapko kuch dikhana hai." She took her Nani to the room and spent some quality time with her.

___

K "sabkuch perfect hona chaiye..get that!"
He said on phone and cut the call.

K "I hope she likes the surprise. Main toh bohot excited hoon. Call karu kya usse. Nahi busy hogi. Let her spend some time with family." He was more than happy and excited to celebrate the day with her after three years.

He came downstairs. His family members were discussing about Naira's birthday only.

Shubham "Bhai, aaiye aaiye. We were waiting for you only."

K "Kyu? Kya hua?" Though he knew his family was all ready to pull his leg.

Shubham "Kal Bhabhi ka birthday hai. apne kuch special toh plan kia hi hoga nah?" He asked teasing him.

K "Main kya..plan..karunga? Main toh Kuch nahi.." He stammered looking down.

Dadi "Haan haan. Pata hai Hume..Dekho toh kaise sharma raha hai." She said and everyone laughed.

K "Kya Dadi..aap bhi."

Later they decided some gifts for Naira and thought of a plan.

K "Dadi, Maine kuch plan kia hai. I hope usse acha lage. Itne saal baad yeh pal aaya hai main chahta hoon yeh din uske liye bohot special ho." He wished hoping for the best while they smiled and prayed the same thing for him.

Mansi "She will love it, Bhai." With all the positive wishes of his family he went to work on his surprise for his Naira. He was happy and determined to make her day super special.

___

Nani noticed the locket which was adoring her neck. She felt relieved knowing her kids were getting back together.

When Naira got a call and she went to balcony to attend it. Her Nani went to her room.

N "Hello."