•⊱•••• 47 ••••⊰•

The sun had well and truly set and Yunho was feeling more comfortable after having his big conversation with San about the past up until now.

It hurt to know that while he was wishing he could see San again San was  trying his best to make contact even if due to circumstances his effort were in vain.

It was the thought of knowing that San had tried that made him feel better.

It did make Yunho wonder what would have happened if they were able to talk. Would they have broken up for real, and not let their feelings linger all this time? Maybe Yunho might have actually moved on?

Maybe they would have tried a long distance relationship? In a way they were already prepared to be apart for some time.

Yunho could ponder all the possibilities all night if he allowed his mind that key, but why dwell on the past when your future is ready and waiting for you. Yunho would close that book for now, and hopefully not need to ever open it again.

Yunho followed San into his kitchen, leaning up against the bench and pulling out his phone.

He was going to check social media but then he looked up seeing San bent over looking in his fridge and he suddenly got an idea. Maybe a little self indulgent, but he was sure given the opportunity maybe San would too.

Yunho quickly flicked to his camera, being rather sneaky as he took a photo of San's ass as the older pulled the strawberries he had been chopping up and preparing earlier from the fridge.

Unfortunately for Yunho he forgot to turn off the shutter, and San keyed into immediately what Yunho was doing.

"Did you just take a photo of my ass?" San said, standing up to face Yunho, bowl of strawberries in his hands.

Yunho made a bunch of fake coughing sounds, but even a child could tell he was lying.

San rolled his eyes and tsked, with a smirk "Grab the marshmallows and chocolate out of my pantry will you? You can look at my ass all you want later" he said pointing towards a door that led to said pantry.

Yunho felt a heat rise to his cheeks, he kept doing things that were so uncharacteristic to his usual behaviour, his body was acting on auto pilot. Never in his life had he wanted to take a picture of someone's butt, but just now he'd seen San's ass wiggle and he didn't even hesitate to pull out his phone and snap a photo. He didn't even know why he needed said photo since he was sure he'd see it eventually anyway. San was his, that included his butt.

Yunho quickly cleared his throat, trying to swat away the demon whispering dirty thoughts in his ear, locked his phone and did as he was told.

Yunho opened the pantry door, San had one of those cool walk in pantries with rows and rows of unnecessary shelves. Considering it was just San, Yunho was surprised to see it so full of food and kitchen supplies. He quickly eyed the supplies, grabbed them and brought them back to San.

He then dropped the supplies on the bench beside where San was placing a fondue set and the strawberries he had been cutting earlier.

San motioned for Yunho to sit at the little wooden stool that sat opposite to where he was standing while he melted the chocolate.

Yunho began flicking through his different accounts on his phone while they waited for the chocolate to melt when a particularly interesting picture caught Yunho's eye.

On it was a picture posted on Jongho's Instagram of the younger and Yeonjun kissing in front of a neon pair of wings that made both boys look like angels, Jongho had tagged the photo with all the usual valentine's day tags as well as #First which according to Yunho's deduction skills, he was sure without a doubt, meant this adorable photo was of their first kiss.