Apology and Appreciation

Hello guys^^ it's been 10000000000years since I came back to check my account and this story and I was so surprised to see my notifications.  I never really thought that people would actually add this story in their reading list and vote on it!

Thank you so much guys for reading my not so good story (sorry this is my first ever published story in wattpad) and even diligently voting on it from chapter 1 till the last chapter!

You guys are absolutely amazing! And as an amateur writer whose work was appreciated by many,  it makes me cry actually...I was on the brink of giving up this story back then but you guys are my inspiration because you kept on encouraging me to continue.

Here are some of those voters (diligent ones who never got tired of pressing the star thingy from chap 1 till the end) :
ErickTK6, Bmikkl,  kimoii27, ArkiDkhar2, Nagapoffadder,  ZakyaMaluda,  YondieK,  poison324

I know that there are more of you who voted but I am so sorry because I just realized that there is a limit on the notification history so I wasn't able to remember the names of those who had liked my story ever since it was published.  I apologize for being an irresponsible and useless author😭 pls don't be mad or say it's unfair, I am terribly sorry 〒_〒 no matter how hard I refresh the notification to show the older ones it won't let me. So to those who had supported my story since the day it was published up until now (whose names were not mentioned in the list above), THANK YOU SO MUCH BECAUSE WITHOUT YOUR VOTES FROM BACK THEN,  THIS STORY WOULDN'T BE SEEN/RECOGNIZED BY OTHERS NOW.  I OWE YOU BIG TIME! (bows)

Also to @hylt_uwu : THANK YOU SOOO MUCH.  YOU MADE MY DAY BRIGHT.  MY SMILE REACHED UP TO MY EARS WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENT 'COZ IT'S RARE FOR ME TO FIND COMMENTS IN MY STORY.

TalityPanda is so so so so so happy! TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!  GOD BLESS YOU GUYS MORE AND MORE.

Love,
TalityPanda