38. KCON LA

We arrive at Incheon Airport at 7 am. As early as it sounds, there are already STARS waiting for me. Obviously, loads of journalists have set up their cameras for my arrival as wells.

I don't think I can ever get used to hearing people screaming my name. Although I don't really like to be told what  to do, especially when the journalists are telling me to 'look here and show us more of your face.'

For the sake of publicity, I stand right across the road of the airport and wave. Jimin oppa often wears face masks to the airport especially for morning flights because he said his face can be quite puffy in the morning. I don't really see a difference in my face, so I generally just skip the mask. Especially it's literally boiling hot in Summer right now.

I'm wearing one of the many new t-shirts Freddie oppa ordered for me. It's only a white t shirt with the word 'CELINE' printed on it, but it's still 520 thousand won... I vowed to get at least 50 wears out of this bad boy to get my money worth.

There's more journalists in the departure hall of the airport so I also have to stand there for a few minutes for pictures.

'Shannon-ssi, look over here!'

'Give is a bigger smile, Shannon-ssi!'

'Is this t shirt V-ssi's ?'

'Oh, he has one, too?' I ask.

'Yes, it's identical,' the same journalist tells me, wherever he is.

'What's your ideal type?' Another journalist asks. Again, I still don't know who's speaking.

Duh, Jeon Jungkook.

But I'm not supposed to say that.

'Someone understanding and gentle.' I reply.

Freddie oppa gestures for me to get going now. 'Thank you so much, everybody. Annyeong!'

As per, pictures and videos are already uploaded by the time we're boarded on plane.

Shannon got a wardrobe makeover? The rookie singer is spotted wearing a Celine t shirt with LV sneakers...

'See, I told you the clothes I bought will be beneficial.' Freddie oppa also sees the headline.

' We'll talk again after I've paid all that credit card debt I owe the bank,' I snap back.

My phone rings and Taehyung oppa is calling.

'Shannon-ah, I saw you on the news! I love your shirt, haha!' He says.

'Thank you, oppa.' I tell him. ' We should definitely wear the same shirt out once I come back!'

'I love a twinning moment,' he says. ' Are you taking off soon?'

I check the time on my phone and say, 'yup, another half hour, I think.'

' Safe flight! Call one of us when you arrived at the hotel safely, ok?'

I smile at his care, ' yes, sir!'

'Oh, Jungkook just came in!' He says, 'ya, Jungkook-ah, do you want to talk to Shannon before she flies?'

I already know he is forcing Jungkook oppa to take over the phone.

'Ahh, hyung, I told you I have nothing to... yeobuseyo?' Jungkook oppa says shyly.

'Jungkook oppa?' I say, knowing full well it's him.

'Uhhh, safe flight,' he says. 'Call us when you landed.'

I can hear Taehyung oppa telling him, 'I already told her that.'