19 ❥ let's go find him

(dreamies do be chaotic)-

-

it had come to the point where jaemin and jeno had enough. they were done with renjun ignoring the two.

a week has passed and jaemin and jeno were dying for renjun's— there's not really anything specific.

because they missed everything about him.

jaemin hugged jeno by the waist burying his face into his chest, "nono, i miss him."

jeno could only hug the male even tighter and caress the back of his head, "me too nana. me too."

it's already dinner time and nobody has seen renjun. which worried his friends greatly.

why?

because it's the day before renjun's birthday.

yes, a year has already passed since all of this started. renjun having a crush on jeno. jaemin annoying renjun. and jaemin and jeno having a weird relationship.

since that intense movie, since the party, everything that had happened.

mark and donghyuck approached the gloomy couple who were hugging each other, "trust us. we're sad too! how can he not come to school on his birthday!"

nobody knows how markhyuck got into jeno's house but we won't ask.

jaemin looked up at donghyuck, "but we're sadder!"

donghyuck sighed as he hugged his friend as well, "me too! i need someone to be savage with."

mark sighed looking at all his depressed friends, "not to be rude or anything but..."

the three boys looked at mark hoping he would say something helpful at this time.

"why do you all sound like he's dead or something? he'll be back soon."

well mark definitely regretted saying that.

because three smacks on the head were given to mark as he said that.

"we miss him alright oldie! he's part of the 00 liner gang alright?" donghyuck said close to crying.

mark pulled donghyuck so he could hug him, "shh i know. but you're luck you're not dead for calling me oldie."

jeno sighed looking at the couple, "don't we just miss our other boyfriend?" he said looking at jaemin.

suddenly, jisung and chenle sat next to the four, "actually, he's not your boyfriend."

nobody knows how chensung entered jeno's house either but oh well.

the other four heads tilted their heads in confusion, chenle sighed, "i know why renjun is ignoring you two."

jaemin and jeno both held one shoulder of chenle, "what is it?!"

jisung slapped the couple's hands off his lover, according to jisung, only he can touch chenle.

"geez chill. anyways, he thinks you're just using him." chenle said as if it was nothing

the other four heads choked at chenle's words, "what why?! and how are you so calm saying that." jaemin said stressed out.

chenle shrugged, "i tried telling him multiple times that you guys truly love him but he just won't believe me. plus, he kept saying that his proof was you two not asking to be boyfriends which meant you guys weren't official—"

poor chenle was cut off.

"that's why! we didn't ask him to be ours yet!" jeno said shaking jaemin.

jaemin rolled his eyes, "no shit. i thought our make out after school meant we already put a label."

mark shook his head disgusted, "first of all, no need to explain what happened that day. second, you guys are stupid thinking that a kiss can put a label on you three."

donghyuck rolled his eyes, "i asked you if you wanted to be my boyfriend and you shut me up with a kiss."

mark squeezed donghyuck's hand tightly, "not right now babe."

"so what are you two waiting for?" jisung said looking at jaemin and jeno.

the two looked at him in confusion, "what do you mean?"

"yah! you're not gonna break renjun's plan in his diary right? he needs a boyfriend at the age of eighteen! it's almost midnight! go get your man!" chenle complained.

chenle's right. they need to claim their man.

jeno grabbed jaemin's hand and pulled him up, "we're going to renjun's house."

"if he needs a boyfriend in..." he checked his watch to see 11:37, "then he'll have one."

"two you mean?" donghyuck smirked.

jaemin rolled his eyes, "let's go jeno."

"we're claiming our man."