04

The weekend comes much fast than you thought. Suna is gonna arrive in some minutes.
You heard a little ding coming from the door. You go to open, you don't like to make people wait for you, though Suna was you're only friend in high school. You open the door and your eyes open wide.

"How the slut is doing?"

It was one of your bullies. You didn't know how he finds you're house, because no one knows where you live, except Suna. You we're confused and at the same time scared, you didn't know what he's gonna do to you.

"So, I'm gonna make it fast." he said while he pushes you into the wall. "I heard that Suna is coming here. I really don't care about your relationship with him. I'm expelled because of him. For sure he likes you and he would do everything for you because of his dead sister." he said.

You're eyes open wide, again. You didn't know that his sister is dead, you didn't know a lot of this about Suna anyway.

That's the reason that he stays with me? you thought.

"I know Suna, I bullied his sister, the reason why she commit suicide it was for me. Suna knows very well, that if something is happening again to a friend of his he would be where his sister is." he grabs your neck. "You're not dumb, you sure understand that I don't want to see Suna's face ever again. So let's make it easy, you gonna help me make Suna to commit suicide."

Of course you didn't want to make Suna go that crazy to kill himself. You liked being a friend with Suna, he is the only person you talk with. You never thought at anything that is happening here, you didn't know that he is was her bully too, you didn't know that he knows Suna, you didn't know anything.

"I'm not doing that." you said.
"That wasn't a request. You gonna do that, don't be dumb with me."
"You're the dumb one here. If you let me go and can call the police to report that an unknown person is in my house, a private place. I didn't invite you here, I have evidence, you strangle me right now, I'm gonna have marks on the neck because of this. If you want to meet the police for this go-ahead." you said.

He knows that you said the truth, he knows that he could have big problems with this. As his expression that he has is sure that he didn't think at that.
He let you go, he knows that he can't do anything.

"You win this time." he said getting out of your house.

...

"Suna, finally." you said letting Suna in.
"Yeah, sorry that I'm late, I have a little problem."
"With your sister?" you ask.

You wanted to know if it is true that his sister kill herself, you didn't want to believe you're bully.

"No, I should tell you about her, right?"
"You don't have to if you don't want."
"No, I clearly enter your life without a reason, just because I saved you from that bully that doesn't mean that I have to be your friend or to you know you."
"Let's sit on the couch." you didn't realize but you're voice cracked.

You show Suna where the living room is and you go to the kitchen to take 2 glasses of water and went back.

"Thanks. So, I love my sister a lot so I was shocked when I found that she was bullied, I didn't like that of course. But she didn't want to tell me anything about it, she clearly said that she isn't bullied anymore even though she was. My mom and my dad didn't know about this, they would be mad about that. Well after that, one day I receive a call from a police department saying that they found my sister...dead." his voice cracked at the end, it was sure that no one listens to his feelings. "She killed herself because of bullying."

You we're sad. He said the truth, he didn't lie to you for the first time, Suna confirmed this to you.

"And her bully was my bully, right?"

You shocked him. He looked at you for a minute without saying anything.

"H-how do you know that?"
"Well, um, funny long story." you tried to smile.
"What happened?"

---
I'm thinking of giving your bully a name, though I don't have ideas of names. Suggestions?