32

Before we can start this story—Ryden has been marked by a God.

Ryden has now bear the four marks of his fated pair—It's up to the last one.

His mark by Johann can be seen below his abdomen. Night on his right hand while Ezekiel on the left. Vincent's mark was on his forehead.

If he ever bear all the five marks? What awaits for Ryden? Everything is just getting started—This world is a chaos with all those fantasies around.

The objection of being brainwashed is on the line—Trust no one, not even your friends or lovers.

Only one mark or two can bear a person—five is extraterrestrial to handle, with all those different kind of species that awaits for him.

As Ryden was having  a rest. He feel something was wrong—He was dreaming about something gruesome.

"Please! Have mercy!"

"Haha! Hell Nah!"

There—He saw a bloodied boy lying on the cold ground—He cannot recall which place it is, But it was a dark alleyways—Three men was standing over a small guy—who's pleading to be let go.

"Please.."

The boy cried—As he was repeatedly beaten by a hammer and baseball bat.

Ryden wanted to approach them and stop the scene—He badly wanted to help the crying boy but he was stuck on his place—unable to move.

"You know what? I'm going to fuck his ass until it was nothing but a gaping hole, a cumdump."

The tall man exclaimed as he kick the boy stomach who vomited blood.

Ryden can't handle the scenario when he saw the face of the boy—It was him. He can't help but scream in fear.

"AH!"

Ryden sat up on the bed as sweat was trailing down his forehead—He was breathing heavily as Nene was immediately awaken by Ryden's voice.

He breathe heavily—It felt too real.

"Ah—ah.."

Then—tears started to pour down his eyes—It never stop. His heart feel so heavy. He was getting weary.

"Huu..huu.."

Ryden cried—Nene panicked as Ryden started to hit himself—like trying to remove all those painful feelings in his mind and heart.

"Ahh!"

He screamed as he hit himself so many times—He wanted to remove that pain that he never wanted to feel—It's just a dream yet it feel surreal.

He continue to hit himself that bruise started to show up in his cheeks—It was started to swell and Nene was blocking its body to block the punch that Ryden was giving to himself.

"Nggh! Stop crying Ryden!"

Ryden yelled as he continue to hit himself—pulling his hair down as he was having a mental breakdown.

Ever since he came here—He rarely cried like that. He never been. He know that he died but he have no idea how, His memories disappeared when he fall down from the sky.

"Ah, Ryden—Ryden!"

Vincent panicked as he rushed toward the weeping boy—He wrapped his arm around him, using his arm to cover Ryden's face as he accept all those punches that didn't even hurt him but probably causing a bruise to Ryden's face.

He feel so helpless as he listened to the boy cries. He wanted to soothe that pain away—But, He was left with no choice but to let the boy cry his heart out as he dream about the day that he died.

Ryden finally calm down as Vincent rock them back and forth—wiping those tears from his rosy cheeks, kissing the back of his hair as he whispers sweet things.

"Hmm please don't cry..I adore you..I like you.."

He whispers to the sleeping boy ears—It's the first day of Ryden being there yet he was already crying—He can't help but blame himself.

He remove his arm from Ryden face to see those dark bruise on his flawless face—He feel sad that Ryden was hurting himself when he cried.

He swipe his palm across the sleeping boy face as the wound vanishes—Nene was resting on Ryden's lap—He decided to sleep with the boy in the rest of the night.

It's already 1:45 a.m as he lies down on the bed—with Ryden on his chest, hugging the sleeping boy waist as he closes his eyes to fall asleep—even though the pink moon was shining above the sky—He was straining himself not to hurt anyone.

Nene was baffled but It fell asleep on top of Ryden's legs—taking a good rest.