24

Liked by armiehammer, adelinehayes, and 4,852,877 otherstchalamet: there I am

tchalamet: there I am

View all comments

username: who let this man be so fine

adelinehayes: are you real?
|
tchalamet: I think so
|
armiehammer: he's actually a simulation

username: adeline is so ugly

—————

TIMOTHÉE'S POV

"Are you sure you have to leave?" I groan as Adeline collects the remainder of her things.

She nods her head, spinning on her heels and planting a kiss on my lips. "Yes I promised the girls that we could spend the day together" she frowns.

"Are you sure you don't want me to walk you back to your dorm?" I ask again, hoping her answer would change but it didn't. She shakes her head and makes her way to the door. "Timmy I'll be okay" she ensures me, giving me one more kiss on the lips as exits my apartment.

I wave goodbye and she returns the action, walking down the hallway.

I wait until she makes it into the elevator and then I return to the couch in my living room, flipping through channels, looking for something to watch.

—————

My eyes jolt open at the sudden noise coming from my front door. The loud knocking continues until I reach the door and open it.

My heart sinks at who stands in front of me. "Lily I thought I made it very clear that I don't-" I begin to lecture but she interrupts me.

"Timmy please. Can we please just talk" she practically begs.

I quickly shake my head. "No Lily, I told you I'm extremely happy in my relationship with Adeline and I don't need you to mess it up" I say harshly, hoping the message will go through her brain.

"I don't want to talk about a relationship, just a friendship" she pleads. "Please Timmy"

I think for a second, my mind racing at 100 miles per hour. I finally meet my eyes with her desperate stare.

I open the door wider with a sigh, signaling her to come in.

What am I fucking doing

"Look I'm sorry" Lily begins, not wasting a second. "I shouldn't have been a bitch to your girlfriend and I shouldn't have commented on your picture but I really miss you" she looks at me, searching for an emotion in my eyes.

"Lily I don't know what you want me to say" I reply, already getting frustrated.

"Me either Timmy" she sighs, walking closer to me, resting her hands on my shoulders. "Can we please just be friends?"

My heart is pounding through my chest, my mind still racing incredibly fast.

"Please let's just have one drink and talk" She continues to beg.

"Fine"

ADELINE'S POV

"So, you and Timothée are good?" Ashley asks, taking a bite of her sandwich.

We just walked around the city for a little bit, but we got cold and hungry so we stopped by a diner to get some food.

"Yea he willingly told me that he cut everything off with Lily for good" I smile at the thought of him. "I trust him and I don't think he'll mess it up"

"Your so whipped" Eden laughs as my smile grows.

"I know, he's just so perfect" I gush. "Like he took me on a date to some overly expensive restaurant just because he knew that I liked that jazz band playing that night"

"Stop that's so cute" Eden gushes along while Ashley laughs.

"Have you done it yet" Ashley asks, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

I shake me head as my mind jumps back to the conversation Timmy and I had last night. "Not yet, we're taking it slow"

"Come on Addy, give it up" she dramatically sighs. "It's almost been two months of you guys officially dating"

"I think she should wait until the time is right" Eden shoots a grin at me.

I smile back at her gratefully. "Thank you Eden for respecting me" I laugh as Ashley rolls her eyes. "I think I'm going to wait until New Years"

"Why New Years?" Eden asks, fully interested.

"Theres nothing like starting the New Year out with fucking Timothée Chalamet" Ashley replies with another laugh.

"Well yes that, and I feel like it's just going to be the perfect time" I grin harder at the thought.

TIMOTHÉE'S POV

My breathing increases as the girl on top of me kisses down my neck.

Lily and I have downed two bottles of wine and my mind can't control my body. Her lips roam my now bare chest as I bite my lip to stifle a moan.

Our lips continue to move together as my mind blurs. "We shouldn't do this" I breathe, looking at the girl in front of me.

"No one has to know" she whispered back, moving her arms around me neck. "It's our little secret"

803 words
don't hate me!!!!!
Also I had to republish like half of this book because the chapters went from 15 to 18.... apparently I forgot how to count