𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍

♪cliché- mxmtoon

y/n~ your name

c/n~ your crush's name

c/n/n~ crush's nickname

y/f/n~ your friend's name

♡︎

"Will he like this do you think?" 

Me and my friend Y/F/N were out shopping for C/N's birthday presents. All three of us had been best friends ever since we all moved to our street 10 years ago. The only thing was both me and Y/F/N had developed a huge crush on him and ever since we found that out a few weeks ago, things have been pretty tense between us.

"Yeah that looks good." Y/F/N replied back sarcastically.

I sighed and placed the book back on it's shelf. I was really trying to make things less awkward between us and so far it wasn't really working.

Y/F/N gave me a triumphant smile and shoved past me towards the cashier.

"Where are you going?" I called after her, running to catch up.

Y/F/N turned around and gave me a shove in the other direction before saying "I don't want you to see in case you copy me."

"Well then!" I huffed and started walking out of the store. "If she wants to be a bitch fine! I'll just go and find my own present."

~C/N's birthday~

It was C/N's birthday and both me and Y/F/N were standing outside his front door. 

"I'll knock ok?" Y/F/N said with a fake smile plastered across her face.

"No I will Y/F/N it's fine. You seen to be carrying a lot of stuff anyway." I said looking down at the two massive bags she was carrying.

"Well at least I'm being generous- unlike you.

I was holding a tiny silver bag in my left hand which Y/F/N was clearly looking at with distaste. 

"Well you can shove your bags up your-"

"Y/N? Y/F/N? What are you doing outside my front door?" 

We both looked up to see C/N leaning out of his bedroom window and staring at the both of us with a very weird look on his face.

"Uhhhh HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We both shouted awkwardly.

C/N just laughed and smiled at us softly.

"Thanks guys. Do you maybe wanna come in or stand outside for the rest of the day looking like weirdos?" 

~

We were greeted by C/N's mum who was busy making his birthday cake before walking upstairs to C/N's room.

C/N opened the door with one hand whilst drying his hair with the other. I felt myself flush a deep red as that must have meant he had been in the shower-

OMG Y/N JUST STOP THINKING ABOUT IT OK!!

I gave him an awkward smile and walked past him and into his room. His window was open and sunlight was filtering in, making his room almost glow. He really got the perfect day for a birthday.