Draco - 6

As we walked in the castle, I could see the sadness in Harry's eyes getting bigger and bigger. We got in the great hall, I was shocked that there was a fifth table with the inscription: eight years table floating on top of it. I was really relieved when I saw it because it meant that I could actually sit with Harry and kept my promise. We sat down beside Ron and Hermione. Suddenly, the door were opened and all of the first year were discovering the hall for the first time. After the sorting ceremony, McGonagall stood up like Dumbledore would have done it. She started by saying the usual stuff and then, she got into the deep stuff and started to talk about the war. Then, she started to name all of the fallen and ask for a minute of silence. I was so emotional that I didn't even realize that I was not holding Harry's hand before the sound of the door opening and footsteps running along with sobs was echoing in the hall. After looking beside me, I realize that the person who couldn't take it was Harry. After apologizing to everyone, I started running trying to find him. After 15 minutes, I still couldn't find him and I was starting to get really desperate. Not only Harry was hurt but my dominant was hurt and missing. A flash a genius came through my mind as I ran down to Moaning Myrtle bathroom. All desperate student always went there, especially Harry. When I got there, Harry was on the ground, crying uncontrollably. I kneel down beside him and pull him into a hug as I did when we were on the train. He cried for half an hour, saying that it was all his fault. After that, he fell asleep in my arms, exhausted from the day. I was asking myself what to do when McGonagall appeared by the door.

-  I had a wild guess that I would find you boys here. How about I show you to your dorm and get food up there so you two don't have to go back with everyone.

-  That would be nice, please.

-  Great follow me.

We went to a tower that I had never seen before.

-  The password is Fairy lights. This is a new dorm that we built for the eight years. It regroups all of the houses and the dorm are mixed between the houses too. You and mister Potter can take the one with your name on the door. You were put together anyway. I'll have food send your way, the rest of the night is yours.

-  Thanks you professor.

-  And mister Malfoy.

-  Yes?

-  Take good care of him for me will you.

-  Yes professor.

The common room was stunning, but I didn't really get a good look since I was carrying Harry in my arms and was getting tired. I went up the stair to find that the last room was ours. We were pretty far from people. I suspect that McGonagall had something to do with that. I got in the dorm and put Harry on one of the beds before getting my wand out to put the bed together so we would have a double bed for us. I went back to Harry who was sleeping on the bed. He looked so peaceful. In fear of waking him up, I didn't get in the bed. Instead, I pulled up my trunk and started unpacking. After an hour, I was done and about to do Harry's when someone knocked on the door, weird, the feast was not finished yet. It was a house elf with a lot of food. Perfect, I was starving. After eating a little bit, I went back to unpacking Harry's trunk, who was a complete mess. I was in the middle of folding his shirt when I heard movement in the bed. I looked to see if Harry was waking up, but what I saw was heartbreaking. Harry was rolling around, looking like he was under the crucio curse, almost screaming to kill him but not the others and other stuff like that. I rush over him.

-  Harry, Harry baby please wake up. Come on, it's just a nightmare. Please wake up Harry. Please, my prince charming.

I was shaking his to wake him up. He finally opened his eye.

-  Okay, I'm awake now, It's fine, I'm fine. Wait where are we.

-  God you stupid idiot, you scared me. We are in ours dorm. It's this thing for eight years, we have our own common room and we are sharing dorms with someone from another house to built unity. We are together.

-  Nice but why aren't we at the feast?

-  Because after you ran away in the bathroom, you cried for half an hour and then fell asleep in my arms. McGonagall found us and to me here. You know I had to carry your ass all the way up here. Oh and we have food if you are hungry.

-  Great cause I am hungry and I am sorry for putting you in that situation. I won't do it anymore.

-  No Harry don't do that, don't try to shut me out or push me away. I love you, so we are in this together, like it or not.

-  Wait, you love me?

-  Well I mean yes, umm I don't know I'm sorry I was just talking and.

 -  Draco, I love you too.

-  Really?

-  Really. Now I'm gonna go take a shower and after we are going to seat down and eat something okay?

-  Okay, I'll finish unloading your trunks

-  Okay love, thank you.