Part 12

#RDAY19

************************************
Unknown pov

I kept on staring at the plane window staring at the clouds listening to a badass music, waiting unpatiently for the pilot to announce we've arrived.
Like I've been waiting for about five hours to arrive at my destination.

Good afternoon, it will be about 5 minutes before we land. Hope you had a comfortable journey, one of the pilot's said. As I heard that my smile grew wider, I adjusted myself on the seat and got ready for landing.

**********

Finally! I have arrived, I'm in Nigeria for the first time ever, I'm here Khaleefa, I'm here!

*********************************

Hurry up babe, we are going to miss the movie. Khaleefa yelled but not in a harsh way.

I'm coming, fatima said adjusting her ear ring as she sauntered down the stairs .
Shall we, trying to get his attention to her.

Uhh.. Yeah, I mean sure. khaleefa stammered.

They got into the car and vamoose. The ride wasn't a silent one they literally discussed the movie they were to watch at the cinema, like seriously they have watched the movie more than five times that's fatima, for khaleefa you can't count but they are still interested in watching Star wars.

Voila! Your highness we are here, khaleefa bowed a little gesturing his hands for her to come out.

Why, thank you darling. Let the night of star wars begin, fatima excitedly said.

They walked inside the cinema two meters apart from each other, they got their tickets and bought popcorn and drink to go with then went into the cinema.

It's about to start, come let's sit here fatima ordered.

**********
The movie was even better to watch in the cinema, it feels like I am watching it for the first time. khaleefa boastly said.

Stop boasting around and shut your mouth, fatima ordered.

Fatima, look here. Let me take one shot of you, please.
What is wrong with you I said you shouldn't disturb.
Please, what's a date night without a beautiful pic of you.
Alright, just one.
He captured a picture of hers with his phone and showed it to her.
Who's this ugly looking lady, fatima uncomplimented herself.
Hey! Not cool, babe. Look how hot you look. I think i should just set it as my phone's wallpaper.
Stop it! Fatima hit his chest.
Ouch! Khaleefa jokingly yelp.
Sorry, fatima regretted.
Hey! It's fine I was just joking.

They finally gave their fullest attention to Star wars until the end.

The cinema was starting to get scarce, you can count the numbers of people in there. So khaleefa and fatima decided to leave after they had a little chitchat.

Unknown pov

How do I contact him now, his phone keeps ringing but he isn't answering so where can I find him. I know he lives here in Abuja, but where can I start searching for him.

Aha! I just remembered James he's a software engineer he's good at tracking people. I will call him and send him khaleefa's number to track him for me.
End of pov

Khaleefa's car broke down and it was getting darker and darker. He called his mechanic many times but he wasn't answering.

Fatima was tired so she was sleeping inside the car while khaleefa kept on trying to get through the mechanic.
After a lot of trials he finally got through him, he assured him that he will come in the next ten minutes.

He waited till he sighted Mallam hamisu the mechanic. They exchanged pleasantries and he allowed him to do his work.
Fatima woke up due to the indistinct talks, she came out of the car and saw khaleefa paying the mechanic obviously for his work. He bid him goodbye and drove on his machine.

Fatima you are awake, khaleefa called out.
Yes, has he fixed the car. She asked.
Yes he did, we can leave now. I know you must be tired.

************
Khaleefa! Khaleefa! A lady from nowhere called out.

Who's that? Show yourself, khaleefa ordered.

It's me Hanan, she simply said.

You! He said surprisingly.

I'm back for you khaleefa, I'm back. She said moving closer to him.

Hey! You better stand back if not I'm going to give you a sound slap.
All this while fatima was standing there all confused on what's going on.

Baby, why are you doing this as if we don't know each other, Hanan said.

Look I already made my self clear since that it was over. But you still came all the way from Canada to here, then prepare to suffer hatred and humiliation. Khaleefa spoke with rage, and one more thing this lady gesturing at fatima is my fiance so stay out of my life, fatima let's go he said holding her hands. They got inside the car and left Hanan there.

At least I've found you, getting you back inside my life won't be a problem, Hanan fiercely said.

******************************

Who was that? Fatima had to ask.

She's my ex. But forget about her, khaleefa answer straightforward.

What? You want me to forget about this, no way! You must tell me about her, look how violent she sounded. Why would you even engage yourself with that kind of person.

She wasn't like that before, you know what I will tell you how it all happened later, for now let's forget she was present today, he concluded.

Okay, if you say so.

They had a silent ride back home.
Everyone was obviously asleep so they went to their various rooms not until khaleefa bidded fatima goodnight then left to his room.

He prayed Isha'i (fifth/last out of the five obligatory prayers) then changed into something comfy. As he shut his eyes all he could see was the last incident that happened today. He kept on turning from side to side of the bed trying to get comfortable, and that was how he fell asleep - uncomfortable.........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello everyone, how is Ramadan going for you. Mine is good, Alhamdulillah.

I will like if you check on fatima__ecrit new book, it contains only two chapters for now but I just loved it like it's interesting. Do check it out!.

A

lso you won't be expecting any update till eid, it's gonna be an eid update 🎉. I have to focus more on my ibadah, like it's the last ten days of Ramadan. So less writing more ibada (I dunno if that made any sense).
Help me reach 500 reads before the eid update , I will really appreciate. I might surprise you guys with a double update only if you do so.

Don't forget to do the usuals
Vote,
Comment, and
Share.

Ps: Unknown pov is also known as Hanan😉.

Bye.