Afterword

Dear Readers!

Hope you enjoyed the ending!

Thank you for all the likes, comments and support!

I greatly enjoyed publishing this novel, especially given that I was mostly stuck at home due to the COVID-19 lockdown (as many of you probably were or still are...) This book definitely provided some escape!

Please note that this book is also available on Kindle, Apple, Kobo and some other reading applications. It's FREE there, and you're invited to grab a copy for your library!

A couple of good reasons to do so:

1. It was edited by a professional editor so you can enjoy it without typos and errors!

2. It contains an exclusive short story from Emilio's past, telling us of the day when he found out he's a prince's lookalike!

The link is in my BIO! As I said, the ebook is free - but if you feel like supporting me, I'd really appreciate it you could give it a 5-stars rating (if you did like it, of course :)

As for the story of Harpax and Emilio - it's not over! (I couldn't allow them to just ride off happily into the sunset, could I?) The second book ('Wheel Of Fortune') and the third one ('Guests of Honor') can be purchased through the links in my BIO.

You're also welcome to check my other BL novels:

"Unlike My Enemy" - fantasy BL (similar to "Alliance by Marriage"!)

"Unworthy of Love" - drama/romance.

"Brought Down" - post-apocalyptic BL.

"The Wright Way" - an action and drama BL

"Outgoing Stories" - a compilation of BL short stories.

"My Girl" - a BL drama (with lots of cross-dressing ;)

"The Monk and the Banished Prince" - a fantasy BL 

Thank you for reading! Take care!

UPD: A few people have asked already, so  - Emilio's real name is Wren! Yet he still prefers to be called Emilio. It'll be explained in the second book :)