🐢 74 🐢

No one's POV

Christmas is here and Heechul with Siwon need to prepare a perfect evening for them and their friends. Leeteuk, Kangin, Donghae, and Hyukjae were invited because they took care of Yesung and they also fulfilled the tasks. These four are coming and Heechul also invited Kyuhyun with Ryeowook because they shouldn't spend Christmas Eve alone. It means that there is so much work to do like buying presents for them and preparing dinner. Yesung is making everything worse because he is fussy. He would like to unwrap his presents right NOW but his mommy and daddy are keeping the presents hidden and repeat that he can have them after dinner.

It was a huge fight to put Yesung down to his after-lunch nap but after a bottle of warm milk and lots of cuddles, Yesung managed to fall asleep. Heechul goes to prepare their outfits for tonight while Siwon goes to do the last grocery shopping. It is almost 14 (2 P.M.) when Yesung woke up from his nap and Heechul quickly picked up his fussy baby. Yesung is whining while his mommy pats his back and then the doorbell rang. Heechul quickly goes to open the door and finds Kyuhyun and Ryeowook standing there.

"You are here too early."

In fact, Heechul and Siwon haven't started cooking yet and

"Yes, I know but I want to help."

Heechul let them inside and holds sleepy Yesung on his hip. The baby has messy hair after the nap and licks his dry lips while daddy is already filling a sippy cup with water. Ryeowook's eyes widen and he explores everything. He was in this house before but now he is looking for the other littles who could steal Yesung away from him. Ryeowook found out that they aren't here and smiled. He follows Heechul in the playroom and Yesung with Ryeowook starts to play. The adults are downstairs in the kitchen and they started to cook the feast. They are going to eat cauliflower soup, roast turkey breast and root veggies are going to be the main dish and the dessert is cranberry cheesecake. Siwon has to admit that having Kyuhyun in the kitchen is good, Heechul can't cook very well - the diva is busy with preparing sparkling wine mojito punch and blood orange spritz. Ryeowook and Yesung are nicely playing until it is time to take a bath. Siwon doesn't know if Kyuhyun wants to bath his brother together with Yesung so he baths his baby and then lets Kyuhyun bath Ryeowook. Ryeowook is feeling older than Yesung so he can dress himself but Yesung needs help. His daddy is drying his body with a soft towel and then dressed him in baby blue shirt and grey dungarees. Siwon and Kyuhyun don't need a lot of time but Heechul takes a long while to get ready. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun is setting the table and their first guests arrived. Kangin and Leeteuk are really happy that they can spend Christmas with their friends, sometimes they feel lonely in the apartment. It is simply great to spend time with your friends.

Donghae and Hyukjae arrived soon after them and they can't wait for eating the delicious dinner. Heechul is finally ready and they can sit around the long dining table. Yesung is sitting in his highchair between his mommy and daddy and Ryeowook is sitting next to his brother. The littles don't want to eat, they want to unwrap their presents. Heechul blows on the soup and brings spoon after spoon to Yesung's pink lips. Ryeowook is also trying his best to be a good boy and whined when the main dish arrived. He looks around and sees that everyone is eating so slowly. Or does his excitement make it look slow?

The food is really tasty but Ryeowook still prefers unpacking the gifts right now. The sweet cake cheers him up and finally, the adults take their drinks and Heechul takes Yesung out of his highchair. They go into the living room where is one special guest waiting for them. Santa Claus. Of course that it isn't real Santa, it is just Siwon in a costume and a pillow as his belly. Eyes of the littles are sparkling when they see all the presents under the big Christmas tree. Each of them must have at least 20 gifts, maybe even more.

"Are there any good boys who deserve my presents?"

Siwon is speaking in a deep voice and adds few Ho ho ho but the littles don't look happy. They are both standing there, hesitant and shocked. Ryeowook grabs the hem of Kyuhyun's jacket and Yesung grips his mommy's hair but Heechul doesn't recognize this signal and takes few steps closer to Santa. He sat frozen Yesung in Siwon's lap and the baby lost it. Yesung's lips wobble and he started to wail on top of his lungs. Siwon was expecting many things but not this. Yesung is hysterical and screams and cries even after Heechul hurriedly picked him up. The baby can't calm down and Ryeowook also starts to cry.

"Sungie, it's me!"

Siwon quickly took off the fake white beard and his baby angrily pointed at him.

"Take it off!"

The adults are shocked because it was supposed to be a nice meeting of the babies with Santa Claus but instead of cute moments they have hysterical Yesung and crying Ryeowook. Siwon is tearing the costume off his body and then quickly hugs Yesung who is slowly calming down. It was a huge shock but now he feels better, even Ryeowook is calming down while hiding behind Kyuhyun. It takes a few more minutes for them to calm down and then Siwon distracted them by the presents. Yesung quickly grabbed the box where is his present for Ryeowook. The little opened the box and pulled out a soft fleece blanket and pajama with small giraffes on the fabric.

"Yesungie chose the pattern and I did the rest."

It is clear that Ryeowook loves his new pajama and blanket and immediately wants to put it on. The shirt suits him really well and he takes the box where is present for Yesung. It is a stuffed brown hamster with a pink muzzle and Yesung immediately hugs the gift. The next hour is spent by unwrapping the gifts, the littles need help with opening the toys and the adults are so happy to see their happiness. It doesn't mean that they don't have gifts for each other. Leeteuk got a leather wallet, Kangin got new Balenciaga sneakers, Kyuhyun got a great Moka pot, Hyukjae got Gucci leather slippers, Donghae got Burberry mega scarf. Heechul opened the pink box with a present from Siwon and found a rose gold bracelet with diamonds from Bvlgari. The adults don't really care about gifts, Christmas is here for the littles.

Yesung and Ryeowook got many toys and new clothes which aren't interesting to them. Ryeowook also got an iPad and now discovers what his new toy can do. Siwon is building a playhouse they bought for their baby ( - check this out! I want this!) and excited Yesung is standing next to him and watches his daddy working. The baby is also eating fudge and he is crumbling the food on the carpet before Heechul leads him a way to explore his other toys. Yesung is fascinated by a ball run and watches the small ball running down by the slides and tubes until it reaches the bottom. The adults are drinking drinks and have to coo because of the cute little. Siwon finally finished building the playhouse and Ryeowook with Yesung are inside. Ryeowook is holding with his iPad and he wrapped one arm around Yesung's shoulders. Yesung is only sucking on his pacifier while staring on the screen and watches Ryeowook playing Minion Rush. Ryeowook is happy that there are no other littles, he can have the baby only for himself. The playhouse gives them privacy and Ryeowook can tell Yesung everything about his hamster who got a new house and about Minions. Heechul occasionally peeks inside and also brings them some refreshments. The adults can speak about their things without being worried that the littles will hear them saying something inappropriate.

It is getting late and Heechul is waiting for Yesung to start crying because of feeling tired. However, the baby is still silent so Heechul goes to see if he wants to go to bed. Heechul peeked inside and cooed because this is so cute! His baby and Ryeowook are sleeping and Ryeowook is hugging Yesung. The caregivers are careful when they are trying to untangle their limbs and then Heechul carried Yesung in his nursery. The baby doesn't wake up but Ryeowook woke up and cries when he sees that his friend isn't with him. Kyuhyun picked his brother up and he goes in the nursery to show him that the baby is still there, he only needs to wait for playing again. Kyuhyun stands next to the crib and Ryeowook looks inside. Yesung is peacefully sleeping with the new stuffed hamster in his hand and the soft light coming from the crib mobile is turning him into a little sleeping angel. Ryeowook is satisfied that Yesung is asleep and no one can play with him and let Kyuhyun to carry him in the guest room where they are going to sleep tonight. Heechul sighed while looking at the cute boy who is so possessive about Yesung but knows that no one can look at his baby without falling in love with him.