79

Rowan
safe travels h
have fun with your family!
call me when you can 💕

Harry leaves for London today. It does suck that he will be on a plane all day so we won't get to talk as much but I am so happy he has a break and gets time to go home and see his family before the tour starts up again. He definitely deserves it.

It's been a few days since that picture was posted and things between Harry and I are good.

My friends have really been there for me, they're the best. Long distance is a bitch and some of them have been through it. They've been trying to keep me busy and my mind on other things which has helped but it isn't any easier. Not even close. My heart aches not getting to see him. And 'a month is nothing' is the biggest lie I've ever heard. A week is already terrible. Still 3 and a half to go.

Facetiming helps but not getting to feel him kills me. It's not the same. No big hugs, nightly cuddles, or sweet kisses.

My thoughts are cut off by Sydney coming into my room. I'm sitting at my desk studying or just staring at the computer screen procrastinating my homework,

"Hey, what's up?" Sydney asked.

"Hey Syd. Oh ya, know studying hard." I joked.

"Take a break and come get ice cream with us."

"Oh I'm fine thanks."

"Come on Ro." She begged. 

"I'm really fine. Thank you guys but you don't need to invite me everywhere just because I miss my boyfriend."

"You know we'd want you to come anyway."

"Yeah but-"

"No buts just come on, I know you aren't even doing any homework."

"I really don't want to."

"Well what do you want to do?"

"Nothing Syd."

"Tyler and them are waiting outside."

"You guys go seriously, I'm fine."

"You gotta come."

"Why? I was just gonna wait to get ready until the party."

"Were going to after. Just please we want you to."

"Oh my god okay. If you will shut up." I laughed.

Hadley, Syd and a few of our guy friends went and got ice cream at a place right down the street from our apartment. It was fun but I would have much rather stayed in my bed.

"You finally break up with that asshole and you're already with another guy. Are you ever gonna give Ash a chance?" Tyler teased us.

Tyler is my best guy friend. Asher apparently had a crush on me freshman year before he knew Grayson and I were together. I've always seen him as a friend and he knows that. I don't even think Asher likes me anymore I'm pretty sure Tyler just keeps it alive as a joke to embarrass him.

"Shut up." I said hitting Tyler.

"Can't wait to meet this guy." He said and Sydney kicked him under the table and gave him a look. "Can we call him?"

"He's on a plane right now."

"Alright, are you guys ready?" Hadley asked interrupting us everyone agreed.

"We just got here?" I questioned.

"Yeah and we got our ice cream so let's go." Sydney said.

"You really drug me out of bed for that." I said slightly annoyed that we aren't going to at least stay enjoy it.

"Aren't you guys coming?" I asked the guys. They were walking the other direction to their car.

"Oh we um have to go get stuff for tonight." Tyler said.

"Do you mind if I come Ty?"

"No." Sydney said like just asked to go with a murder and not my best friend.

"What is going on? You guys are being really weird."

"We um we have to get ready."

"We have like 3 hours until we have to get ready?"

"Emma wanted us for something. She asked us to meet her at home."

"We'll see you tonight." Tyler said.

Once we got home I went to get some water from the kitchen.

"What?" I said as they were all staring at me watching my every move. 

"Nothing." They said simultaneously.

"Can I not get water? Seriously guys I'm fine. Thank you for being there for me and everything but I'm fine." I laughed. I know they were just being good friends but it was getting a bit much today.

I began to walk from the kitchen to the living room and was about to sit on the couch. They were all looking at each other and back at me like they were having some secret conversation I was apparently not apart of.

"Seriously what is going on you guys?"

"What?" They asked as if none of that just happened.

"You've all been acting really weird today."

"We um just want tonight to be fun for you. You deserve a night out. You should go pick out your outfit or something."

"Okay if that will make you all relax I will and I will be fine, you don't need to follow me in there too." I said sarcastically mocking them. They all let out a sigh of relief.

I opened my door to hopefully get some alone time without them bugging me for a little while.

"Hey you." Harry said with a big smile on his face.

"Harry." I yelled jumping into his arms my legs wrapped around him.

I pulled back and moved my hands to his cheeks to make sure it was really him. He had a huge smile on his face as did I. "Hi" He said.

"W-what are you doing here? You're supposed to be-" He cut my rambling off with a kiss. That's all I've been thinking about for the last week and finally it's happening.

He set me down and I immediately rewrapped my arms around him and we held each other tight.

"What are you doing here?" I said with my face buried in his chest.

"I came to see you my love." He said kissing the top of my head over and over.

We hugged and kissed over and over finally coming down from all the excitement a little bit.

"They all knew?" I asked as he explained everything. "That's why they were acting so weird. I was so confused. I didn't even see you when I walked in I was just hoping to get them to shut up." I laughed.

"They seem like really good friends."

"They're the best. Come meet them. I bet they're dying." I said grabbing his hand leading him into the living room.

Just thought I'd give a heads up but I think there will only be a few chapters left of this book! I hope you all are liking it! It's been so fun to write and I love all your support :)

I do have a really fun idea for a new book and I'm excited to start it!!