Chapter 30: Prince Rowan's Harem.

Rowan heard a loud shriek. A manly one, from his right. Willow who was taking her books out of her locker beside him, jumped as her head snapped towards the boy who had his locker wide open with cockroaches flying out of it.

"What the fuck?" Yelled a shaky Jason, who's name Rowan had found from Willow's memories. "Who dares do this to me?"

Rowan rolled his eyes before shutting Willow's locker and pulling her along with him. His hand finding hers automatically.

It took a moment for everyone in the hallway to take in what was happening and soon it erupted in multiple screams. Feminine mostly but Rowan was sure that he even heard few boys shrieking.

Rowan pulled Willow to his chest as he walked further down the hallway through the throng of screaming students.

After he had safely pulled Willow in the World History class, he let her go. The classroom was empty, Rowan had seen even the teacher rushing out of the classroom, rushing towards the place where the drama was being unfolded.

Willow had her eyes wide open. "What was that?"

"I have no idea." Rowan shrugged innocently, though his eyes couldn't conceal his achievement.

Willow stated laughing as if reminiscing the moment, she narrowed her eyes at him. "Are you sure?"

"Well, now that you've mentioned," said Rowan. "I might have had done something."

It was true, he was indeed the conspirator. Rowan had asked Felix to get the work done, Felix had agreed, though begrudgingly since he didn't want to wake up earlier than usual. Rowan felt that it was a pity he had only asked for a hundred cockroaches instead of a thousand and he should have also had added a couple rats. But then again, the rats would have eaten the cockroaches.

When Rowan first found out that Willow was bullied, he had wanted to kill, kill everyone of them and suck them all dry. But he knew that he shouldn't do that, he did after all live in a civilized society, he couldn't just go around killing people, even though he was a prince—especially since he was the crown Prince. It wasn't really a good example.

Rowan pulled Willow along with him to their seats. He pushed his desk back to where he liked it, beside Willow's. The class started flooding in, soon the class was over after the teacher went on and on about something he didn't bother listening to her because he had already learned it a few years ago. Rowan preferred listening to Willow's calm heartbeats as she was taking notes.

Even though everyone has been telling him that Willow might not be his mate, he was sure of it. The way he felt when he was with her, whenever their hands touched or when he kissed her, it felt euphoric. It was the a feeling he's never felt before. He didnt regret marking her, even though the mark wasn't completed, for that Willows has to be ready, but he would wait for her, no matter how long it would take, he's willing to wait.

As they were walking towards their fourth period, which was Art, Rowan stuck his leg out when he passed by Jason. He felt that Jason was such a sorry excuse for a Werewolf.

"What the fuck!" Jason yelled as he was taken by surprise as he fell.

"I'm sorry, I tripped you by mistake." Rowan smirked.

"You can't trip me by mistake."

"Did anyone see me tripping him?"

Everyone in the hallway looked at each other, and whispered. All of them denying it. Of course they didn't, Rowan had glamoured them.

"You should watch your feet, Jason." Said Willow, smiling sweetly at Jason. "You never know when you trip on air or a pencil." Willow added.

"You!" Seethed Jason. "It was you wasn't it?"