ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠 ♠

Hey guys, hope your doing well!

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

Y/N was walking to school, yawning. Her night was eventful. She stayed up all night texting the twins, leading to a fight in between them. She dropped by the convenience store to buy some snacks for team. She grabbed some Chuupets, chips, and an onigiri's for Osamu. She payed for them, bidding the cashier farewell. She walked out of the store, unfortunately bumping into the twins, who were still in a fight.

"Your just mad that Y/N didn't back you up"

"SHUT YER TRAP OSAMU!"

She sighed, grabbing a onigiri and jelly stick, shoving them in the twins mouths.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP, ITS TOO EARLY!" she yelled, rubbing her temples. The twins were still shocked but they pulled the food out of their mouths, silently eating until they got to the gym. Kita was at the front door there to greet Y/N.

"Glad you could make it"

"Thanks, these two idiots wouldn't shut up"

Kita nodded, letting them in, catching up to Y/N.

"Have you made up your minds? They coach wants to meet you"

"Me?"

Kita nodded, walking over to the bench where a man sat, staring ahead.

"Sir, this is the girl I was talking about"

Kita made way for Y/N letting her in the coaches vision. His expression immediately brightened.

"Ah, so your the person that all these boys have been talking about!"

Y/N nodded, bowing. "It would be my pleasure to be the manager for this team"

The coach waved her off. "No its my pleasure, and I would love for you to join!"

They exchanged a few words before he handed her a notebook asking if she could take some notes during the practice. She agreed, about to respond before someone interrupted her.

"OSAMU YOU IDIOT!"

"I told you not to bring yesterdays topic up."

The twins kept bickering. Y/N lent over to the coach.

"Is this normal?"

He nodded exasperated. "They do this everyday-"

"Guys, you might want to cut that out" A cold voice pierced through the room, cutting off everyone voices. The twins turned around, facing Y/N. Her face turned dark.

"Are you guys just going to stand there or you going to set up the gym?"

The twins nodded their heads in fear and ran off to the supply room. As soon as they were gone, Y/N's happy aura reappeared.

"Alright then! I brought some snacks for you guys for when you finish practice, so give it all you've got." Y/N said, clapping her hands. The rest of the team looked at her in confusion.

'did she break up the twins fight?'

She ignored their stares and sat down on the bench with a notebook and pencil. The practice went as normal, Y/N taking notes. She was writing so furiously that the coach was worried.

"Are you ok Y/N?"

"Yep, just writing what they need to improve on"

"Quite a lot eh?"

"Mhm"

She continued to write until practice was over. She handed out the towels and water bottles until she got to Suna. He had dark eye bags, and he looked lethargic.

"Are you ok?"

"Im fine, just hungry."

"I have snacks, ill give them out while you guys listen to the notes i took" She smiles, ruffling his hair.

Suna nodded, watching her move around. She was happy talking to everyone.

Shes a interesting one

The group soon sat down in front of the bench, while Y/N  took out the snacks. Suna's eyes widened when he saw her pull out the jelly sticks. She saw his face and chuckled.

"Im guessing you like these?"

Suna nodded, reaching for them. Edeline just handed him the bag, not knowing his obsession over them.

"Your not getting that back Edeline" Osamu warned.

She just smiled. "Its ok, he's been working hard" Suna looked up at her, slurping a jelly stick. She had a warm comforting feel about her. He watched as she passed out the chips and onigiris, Osamu immediately inhaling the thing, scaring Y/N.

After she got all of them settled, she opened her notebook. They were not prepared for a roast war.

"Ok! First, Atsumu. Your too cocky when it comes to receiving, because you wont bend your knees fast enough. Your form as a setter could use some improving."

You could hear his heart break.

"Osamu! work on your serves, it would help a lot when your on the court"

"Akagi! You need to learn to lean forward, that way you can expand your defensive range."

"Omimi, try to work on your stamina, Suna's carrying the blocking."

"Suna, you need to stop slacking off when your team is in the lead, it's going to hurt you."

"Kita, try to strengthen your legs, you could use a little more jumping power."

She just closed her notebook, looking up. She was met with a lot of hurt egos or offended faces.

"Whats wrong?"

Atsumu placed a hand over his heart, signaling his hurt.

"Ah, shoot" She grumbled.

"If you think your so good, play a one v one with me" Atsamu stuck his nose in the air.

"I never said I was good, I have weaknesses too. Like I have a bad tendency of going after every ball, even if we can make up the points." She shrugged.

"And im your manager now, so its all good." She stood up, walking out of the gym with her bags.

Silence overtook the gym. Atsamu was still fuming even when he arrived at his class. Suna didn't care because he knew it was true. He would conserve energy when he didn't have to do anything. He also didn't mind because she gave him jelly sticks. But her name sounded familiar.

'Where had he heard it before?'

Hey guys! Thanks for reading. Love ya!

Author Chan