When you think about Him

Your Pov

I sighed heavily, a bit disappointed about what's been going on. Apparently, Lukas going out of town again for a whole week. Ever since Kitty Section got the big spotlight, people have been dying to see them live. Kitty Sections got a hell lot of fans now and they go to tours most of the time.
I was pretty hesitant with him going away for a whole week, I didn't think I could handle him being away from me and in such a long time. He promised me to be back as soon as he could, and maybe pick me up a souvenir or two.

Since Lukas away on tour, that means there's no Viperion to help Ladybug and Chat Noir. And that's were this scenario comes up.

"Y-you want me to use the Snake Miraculous?" I asked bewildered, staring at the little black box on my palm which Ladybug gave me. She nodded to my question with a determined smile on her face.
"Yes. Dont worry, your gonna be a natural. We trust you." She said, Chat high on her heels with a slight smirk on his face.
I immediately opened up the black box and wore the bracelet. Sass coming up to greet, but to his surprise Instead of seeing his master, he saw me.
"Hey Sass. You don't mind if I borrow you for a while now don't you?" I asked him, my eyes peering to see any approvement. He smiled at me, his fangs popping out as he replied. "Of course. Let's go save the day." He exclaimed.

"Alright then. Sass! Scales Slither!"
My normal attire was replaced with a teal, black and cyan suit, appearing to be both slender and stretchable. The suit has a snake like texture along with the same kind of underbelly, like a snake and has this cyan colored mask around my eyes. It's pretty similar to Lukas outfit when in his alter ego persona, just more feminine like. The weapon i got is a lyre.

Ladybug didn't fill me in the details but as I jump from rooftop to rooftop I mentally noted some things I noticed about this Miraculous, and it's powers.
So it is much more enhanced in skills, such as speed, agility, and strength, and is almost invulnerable to any physical damage.

Like a snake, it also has these enhanced senses like hearing, smell, infrared vision and possibly the ability to feel vibrations but it is yet to be seen. Still not so wholesomely sure about some of the facts and figures I've picked up, but all in all being Viperion for today is actually pretty fun and challenging.

With this Miraculous everything just feels so easy and I can be a little bit carefree.
So the special superpower that comes with this hero is the Second Chance. Apparently I have to mark a moment in time by sliding back the snake head of the Miraculous, the snake head slowly returns to place over the course of five minutes. Then, when needed. I'd just slide the snakehead back again, reversing time back to the point that was marked.

This gives us the opportunity to change the outcome of a recent event. I am able to go back to the marked moment as many times as i wants before the snake's head returns to its original position. That's pretty sleek if you ask me, it'll come in handy.

As Ladybugs plans out a strategy for us, my mind wanders off to something else. Half of my reverie was up and at em, thinking about a certain weirdo of an alien that I love with all I am. I wonder what Lukas doing at the moment. Hopefully he won't be such a dramatic butt when he finds out about this mission I've got myself into. I get it that he trusts me, but sometimes Luka gets a little overboard, but I understand that he just cares a whole lot.

"Viper. Are you listening?"
I shot up from my reverie with eyes wide and cheeks probably flushed red as Ladybugs suit. She gave me a questioning look and I vigorously nodded my head. I saw Chat Noir give me a mischievous smirk and I rolled my eyes at him, he's probably gonna be a tease again. He's one of those guys who can clearly read my expressions.
"Yeah I was. I was uh- just-"

"Thinking about Luka?" Chat interrupted, his smirk getting wider as he spoke. My red cheeks reddened further and I fixed my glare at him, in which he only laughed it off.
"I wasn't! I was just thinking if I could do this." I quickly covered up. Ladybug didn't looked too convinced but she nodded her head.

"Alright then. So let's just get on with this plan." She stated. I tried my very best to listen but my mind keeps wandering off to Lukas beings. Missing every bits of details of his whole being. Tall, slender, attractive teenage boy of fair skin. He has a Roman nose, pale pink lips, light aqua blue eyes, and medium-length black hair that has dyed teal blue tips.

Calm and playful most of the time. Empathetic at reading people's expressions. Charming, mature, and flirtatious, easygoing. I could go on and on all day, if it weren't for this mission we got. Hopefully I'll get to talk to Luka on the phone after this is all done. Or maybe I could write him a cheesy note or something.

"Viper! Eyes on the target!"

"Y-yes of course!"

Short uvu) I'll fix my errors later Smh. Now for my ag × fem reader xD