Chapter 1

Brooklyn Pov.
(Not proof read)
Today was Monday which means I had school and track practice today I got out of bed and decided to get ready , I'm always the first one to wake out of me and Spencer so I decided to go to his room and go wake him up. Once I get to Spencer's room I went to wake him up I was shaking this boy and all and he ain't Wake up so I did something extra I slapped the miss outta him 😂😂.

"Really Brooklyn" he said that's what happens when you don't wake your ass up,so go get ready and get your stuff together because I'm going to make breakfast

"Really Brooklyn" he said that's what happens when you don't wake your ass up,so go get ready and get your stuff together because I'm going to make breakfast. Once I left Spence's room I went to make my special breakfast when I was making breakfast I had a knock so I went to the door to see Coop at the door so I open hey Coop I said hey biscuit she said ( that's her nickname for her) what are you doing here so early I asked,"oh I wanted to Walk with you and Spencer this morning"she said alright well I made breakfast so if want anything you already know the deal is 👌 while I was in the refrigerator getting orange juice I here Spencer coming his,"hey Coop what's good" nothing much you know come to check on the fam. alright  y'all ready to head to school yeah let's go. Once we at school we where walking down the halls and we heard Shawn say something slick about me Coop which Spencer didn't like so Spencer Punched the hell outta Shawn and you know of course his friends stared to jump in so I had to my brother so I Punched one of his friends and all of a sudden a all crowd surrounded us then we heard "Hey you guys get outta here" I know that was principal so he broke up the fight and we headed to the office. (Skipping to the point when they're at home) . So once we got home we saw our mom and this strange man sitting on the couch.  Mom we can explain we both said, no there's nothing to explain I'm tried of hearing you and Brooklyn getting in fights at that school so I called some help meet Mr Baker, me and Spencer shook his hand,yeah me and Spencer meet him before already I said, he also wanted us to play at his rich school Spencer said which you both should because you both are talented should and you guys can leave from here our mom said. But I don't want to leave this is my home and it will always be my home I said while walking off mad 😠 Brooklyn Aaliyah James get back in here right now I didn't listen to her I went in my room and slapped the door.

To be continued .........