Love On The Train

***picture of Rosie***

Devoting this chapter to:
Jessinta16 impacter_me cloudsarebeautiful
—————               —————

Finally, it's time to get loose and dance! I really need this party to chill and escape this house as much as I can, although it is plausible but whatever it takes to spend the least time here.

I open my wardrobe closet and get lost in the load of attire I own.
What should I wear?

After 20 solid minutes thinking about it, I decided to go in a little pink dress.
The creamy sheets of the silk dress slipped onto my shoulders, peppering my body with soft, sensual kisses. Like a lover, it seduced the senses and conveyed with utmost skill the art of pleasing.
I Head downstairs and not surprisingly, I clash with my dad.

"Where are you going this late ?" He asked, crossing his arms. His face showed no signs of remorse.
The audacity.

"To where I belong," I replied in an intense tone. While hastily rushing outside.

"Vivian can we at least have a 1-minute talk, Please?" He pleaded.

"Save it till never!" I exclaimed. I slammed the door behind me.

I took out the car key and pressed the 'turn on' option.

But the car wouldn't turn on.
I kept trying until I ultimately gave up.

"Freaking kidding me? What kind of piece of shit is this!"
I hollered and kicked the car's door with my leg.

Ugh! I can't go back to the house and see that loser again, nor can I ask Nicole to pick me up since she already arrived at the party, nor Rosie who is grounded from driving her car because of her recent car crash.
lucky I am.

I wandered around my car, back and forth, trying to find a solution.

I never liked Taxi because it felt wrong, just utterly wrong to sit with a complete stranger. Who knows what could go wrong.

But as much as I hate this idea, I will have to take the train to the party its only 5 minutes away from his house.

The nearest subway station was a 15 min walk from my house.

I reached the subway and I made it clear that I  regretted it, because the place is bustling with people, you can barely even walk.
The subway station was a seething mass of humanity. Everyone from every walk of life was shoulder to shoulder, in each other's faces, no personal space, no exceptions.

'When she was just a girl She expected the world...
But it flew away from her reach...
and the bullets catch in her teeth...
Life goes on, it gets so heavy...
The wheel breaks the butterfly every tear a waterfall...
In the night the stormy night, she'll close her eyes...
In the night the stormy night away she'd fly...'
I heard someone singing and playing guitar from some distance.

The sweet refrain of the acoustic guitar spoke a musical language to my soul. The strumming sound had a hypnotic soothing quality that I craved.
As I get closer to the origin of music.

My eyes land on the guy in front of me, my heart stopping in my chest. He has spiky black hair that complements his pale skin so beautifully. His aquamarine eyes are brighter than the sun itself. His smile nearly melts me into a puddle of nothing. 
His voice was smooth and clear and quiet yet powerful. Soothing, in away. I know you don’t really call a guy’s voice beautiful, but he was. It was the promise of tomorrow. It was beautiful, and I wished that he would never stop.

He puts the guitar down after completing the song.
"Hi, " he says.
But I was too lost in his eyes, that I completely forgot about the train, party, or whether he was talking to me or not.

"Are you okay?" He stood up and came closer to my side. His eyes were aiming at me.
"M-Me?" I asked confused whether he was talking to me or not.

"Yes I am talking to you, " a mischievous smile playing along his Rosy lips and I notice a dimple forming on his cheeks.

"I am Joe, and you are?" He said raising his hands for a handshake.

Everything about him was a soft and understated joy as he greeted me. 

"I am V-Vi..." I stammered. I can't speak he made me speechless, I mean do I blame myself or his good looks?

"Okay Vi, the train is about to go if that's what you came here for, " he said with a soft soothing voice.
I can listen to his voice all day.
Wait! Did he say train? About to leave? shit!
I turn my head and I am dumbfounded that the train was there the whole time and it's mobbed by people, yet I was not aware of that!

"Shit I am really late, I knew this was a mistake," I said as I hastily rushed into the train like a Tiger chasing after it's prey.

I had never been claustrophobic before, but in that almighty swell of humanity I felt the panic rise in my chest. When they moved I had to also and if my feet failed to keep up I risked being trampled underfoot. Even in the bitter January cold I felt the warmth of all those bodies pressing in. People were gaunt and serious, there was hardly a single utterance in the thousands-strong throng, save a few frightened yelps. There was nothing for it but to move with the crowd. I could smell them too, the people I mean, an unholy agglomeration of perfumes, body odor, and over-applied cologne.

"Looks like this is your first time on the train" a sound comes from the back. It sounds very similar, very soft, and soothing.
I think I guessed who this was but I had to turn around to prove my self wrong.

And to my surprise, it was Joe, standing right behind me, so close that I can see the little small freckles on his face, smell his euphoric scent.

"People don't usually wear fancy outfits on the train, " he said, as his eyes trailing down my body.
"But I have to say, Vi, you look kind of okay." He looks back at my eyes and smiled. Those dimples are irresistible.

"Okay? Excuse me?" I protested.
How dare he says I look Okay? This is not Plain Jane's kind of look. This is Prada.

What does he know about fashion? He's wearing plain black hoodie and simple ripped jeans. very not fashionable, but highly irresistible.

"What do you know about fashion Mr.Joe?" I challenged, "also can you keep your distance, because you're very close to me, I can smell your mouth, and it stinks, " I said.

He didn't really have bad breath, instead he had a strawberry aroma, it was really good. But I lied  just so that, he can step away from me because I need to rest my mind from his overwhelming beauty.

"I wish, but as you can see, there isn't a place for me to do so, " he replied with a smirk.
" Also, I love my place, right behind you." He muttered in a gentle husky voice.

What is he doing to me? I want him to step away, and yet I still want him close. I am bewildered.

"Are you harassing me?" I rampaged.

"Yes, I am indeed Mrs. Vi," Joe said followed by a faded giggle.

END OF CHAPTER 3...

_____  *hope you like it*_____