Feelings Change

A/N: Here's the next chapter. I hope you like it. 

Thanks, to everyone who requested to have Alan want Dawn back, there are too many of you to name. Thank you!

Thanks, @tom_hazfor helping me with the wedding invitations

Dawn's POV

I wake up, it's 8:30. I look around and realize that I'm at the hospital. I notice Tom and Isabel sleeping next to each other, how cute! I grab my phone and snap a picture. I'll show them later. I sit up and peek through the small window on the door. I see Shawn awake and decide to text him.

Dawn: Morning

Shawn: Hi. What's up. Nothing much

Dawn: Cool. Is everyone out there asleep?

Shawn: Yeah

Dawn: Same here

Just then, I see Tom wake up. 

"Hey Dad." 

"Morning darling. How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Better. My ankle still hurts though." I state. Time passes by and everyone is awake. I am finally able to get up. Dr. Owen wraps my foot and tells me to not put pressure on it. He also hands me some crutches and we all make our way out. Everyones parents come and they all leave. I thank them for looking out for me. Paddy and Sam head out too. Tom checks me out of the hospital and we leave. We get home and eat lunch earlier than usual, because I'm starving. I grab my phone and block Lexi, also delete her contact. I block her on all social media and stuff. 

"Can I take Tessa to the park?" I ask, Tom and Isabel are in the kitchen.

"Are you sure? You can't really walk Tessa with your foot like that." Tom states.

"No it's fine. I'm going with Addison. We're both walking our dogs."

"Alright. You can go. Just be careful."

"Yay! Thanks!" I grab Tessa's collar and leash, heading out the door. I meet Addison and we drive to the park. There, our dogs play and I sit on the bench while Addison plays fetch with the dogs. I see a figure walk up to me. It's Alan. I sigh. What could he want?

"Dawn, I came to apologize. I'm sorry for being a jerk and for mistreating you. Will you take me back?" Alan asks, looking at me with his brown eyes.

I get angry. "You're seriously asking me that?! After everything you did to me?! You cheated on me, gave Lexi my number, didn't do anything about Lexi being a jerk, and you didn't even have the guts to tell me that you didn't like me. You just went and fell all over Lexi!"

"Dawn, please. I have no one."

"And who's fault is that? I'm not the one who cheated and was a jerk to everyone! So, no. You can't have me back." I grab my crutches and leave, Addison following me. I get home and slam the door, I let Tessa go and put her leash and collar away.

"Dawn, are you ok?" Isabel asks. 

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"Wanna help me with the wedding invitations?" She asks. I nod and we get to work. We make invitations for lots of people.

Tom's Parents
Sam
Harry
Paddy
Harrison
Tuwaine
Elysia
Zendaya
Jacob
Tessa
Isabel's parents
Dallas
Briana
Claire
Addison
Adam
Shawn
Brad
Josh
Jake Gyllenhaal
RDJ
Chris Evans
Chris Hemsworth
Chris Pratt
Scarlett Johansson
Mark Ruffalo
Jeremy Renner
Tom's Agents
Elizabeth Olsen
Benedict Cumberbatch
Anthony and Joe Russo
Anthony Mackie
Sebastian Stan
Brie Larson
Tony Revolori
Marisa Tomei
Paul Rudd
Don Cheadle
Karen Gillan
Josh Brolin
Chadwick Boseman
Zoe Saldana
Gwyneth Paltrow
Tom Hiddleston
Jon Favreau
Dave Bautista

"Why were you angry earlier Dawn?" Isabel asks.

"Alan wants me back. I said no."

Isabel nods. "I remember those days. Don't worry he'll be ok without you."

"I got a picture of you and Tom." I show her the picture.

"Aww. Send that to me."

 We make all the cards and put them in the mailbox. Wow, that was a lot of people. I go upstairs. Tomorrow is Monday with no Lexi! Yay!

A/N: I hope you liked the chapter! Please comment on what you want to happen in the next chapter.