V. FOLLOW ME EVENTUALLY

YOUR GRACE - JACK SPARROW
[05] || Follow me eventually

Delphine ran after Will, he wasn't that far ahead of her, so when she shouted his name he was quick to turn around and smile at the girl

"I knew you'd follow me eventually, what happened up there was unlike you," Will said as Delphine approached him.

"I know, but I'm up for anything to get my little sister back safely," Delphine said, assuring her blacksmith friend, she wouldn't remain silent longer.

"I think we should talk to Jack Sparrow," Will said, looking towards Delphine to know her opinion.

"It seems like the best option we have," She began, "but do you really think he'll tell us anything?"

"Maybe not, after all, I was the one that fought him until he got caught," Will explained, shocking Delphine as she hadn't heard the news of his capture until this morning "But it's worth a try!"

"That was you?" She asked, in awe. She knew he had trained himself with how to use a sword, he had sometimes helped her when they were younger, but she was never as good as him - not even remotely close. When she got older, and was told to start acting more like the princess she was, she began to think of sword fighting as a useless, childish skill she had learnt as a 15 year old, she'd never thought it would come in handy, especially not for her.

Will nodded in response, a proud smile taking over his face, however, he quickly changed the topic back to Jack Sparrow and saving Elizabeth.

"Why do you think they left him in his cell?" He asked, when the Commodore told him that he was stumped, he briefly began to believe there was no hope.

"Yes, that did confuse me as well, especially since he did bring up the Black Pearl yesterday,"

"You talked to him?" Will asked, worry filling his voice as he heard of what happened to Elizabeth but he didn't know Delphine was there too.

Delphine shook her head, "I witnessed his conversation with Murtogg and Mullroy while on my walk,"

"Oh yes, you're troublesome 'walks'," Will laughed, he was right. If Delphine said she was merely going for a walk, she was most likely lying. A lot of the time, she was meeting up with someone, or doing something, things she'd get reprimanded for if anyone found out about it. Her 'walks' were how she became so close to Will, often waltzing into Mr Browns blacksmith. Delphine let out a laugh as well, thinking if only she could stay in Port Royal forever.